• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutty profiles

• Thread starterwhtbf_21
  • Start date

whtbf_21

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2004
Anyone know of some good profiles on myspace or bebo of slutty chicks ... girls talking about interracial action or just some dirty teens. Real profiles would be good (not something some 40yo dude has created)!

Cheers

Thankfully myspace and bebo work hard to steer away from such things. Everything has its place.

re

face book have a group called black and white

Your joking right?,myspace has hundreds of people and groups into IR sex,some of the women on there may be fake,but it aint hard to find either

You can find some good profiles of real poeple on smutvibes.com

THis thread disgusts me. If you're looking for chat among teens( I assume you mean legal) there are adult sites out there, I doubt girls, or at least REAL girls with friends, etc would act slutty on their myspace.

plus with myspace, teens lie about their age all the time. Just a while ago, someone in the area was pretending to be a girl and enticing young males to send nudes over myspace. Well, they did and he said if they didn't have sex with him, he would release the pics online.

Myspace and horny don't mix.

More like myspace +being bored. that's a better equation.

I agree with Blackyoung, bebo is extremely popular among kids 13-18, and whilst i think myspace is a bit more diversified its still very popular with kids as well. Blackyoung also made a good point about lying about age...even if some girl is claiming to be 18 on those sites, it doesnt mean she is....not only could it be a "40yo dude", it is also a lot more likely that it's a 14 year old girl wanting to appear more mature. I really dont think we should be linking this site to a teen social networking site. Is this what the author of this thread wants???

Users who are viewing this thread