• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty Wife And A Horny Friend. Her Ride Home

• Thread starterletsnotsay
  • Start date

letsnotsay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2016
So some back round , I have a highschool sweet heart wifey. I lover her but even more now that I know she is a slut. Ive known for awhile but she still keeps it a secret. either she thinks I 100% trust her or she is trying to get caught cause she has gotten pretty brave and daring.
Last Halloween me and my wife went to a friends party and she made a big to do about being safe so we had a friend that dosnt drink much (smokes tho) be our DD. Knew him from an old job and we liked the same football team so knew eachother socially but not close. His name was Jake and he was mixed race (black and white). I knew from talks (how guys talk) that he bragged about a big cock and I saw it soft once in the locker room. so knew he wasnt lying.
Wifey got dressed up as a sexy school girl , and I was breaking bad thingy. But she had the skirt, pig tails, heels, and an oversize lolly pop. Jake was an MIB in a suite he rented , Right away Jake started talking about sex at the party, pointing out girls he wanted to talk to but was pretty shy. Telling me "its been awhile and I need something" Chatted up this hot chick and Wifey and I drank and danced. I loved watching all the guys stare at her. Jake would go excuse himself to the back yard to smoke and My Wifey asked if I cared if she had a puff or two and I told her to go ahead
I went to the bathroom upstairs and had a window I could hear them. Conversation was flirty and him complimenting her. She walked back in and I was there in the kitchen and she kept feeding me shots and could notice her note taking them with me but she said the weed had her feeling good.
They went for round 2 and I told them I was going to find the friend that through the party to just find me prob in the basement where everyone was.
Instead I went upstairs again but this time didnt turn on the light. Jake asked if she wanted to take a second hand hit and made some BS about it being lighter so she dosnt get too high and she agreed. He brought her in and blew the smoke to her lips and d reach under her skirt grabbed a handful of just fishnet protected ass and kissed her. She blew out the the smoke and said "stop it your bad!" playfully. He said "come on no one has to know and I wont say anything, ive been wanting to do that all night". She turned around and widen her legs and asked him "oh was I teasing you? I didnt even notice" he reached out again and she smacked his hands and in kind of a moment of clarity she say "but serious, dont say anything" . he nodded and began to feel her up. she watched the sliding glass door to the kitchen while he played with her ass and kissed her neck. She grinded back on him and it looked like he was fingering her but couldnt tell 100%. They saw someone in the kitchen and straightened up . them getting startled , scarde me and I quietly went down stares to find the friend I was supposed to be with.
Had a drink with him in hand just in time to be greeted by wifey asking me to come up for a shot. I stumbled more then I felt cause I had an idea of her plan. I told her I shouldnt and she begged me , after some conversation I sat on the couch and over plaid me being sleepy.
She and Jake walked me to the back seat of the truck he brought us in. and said their good byes. After some aimless driving and both of them testing me with loud music and trying to talk to me my Wife asked if he had fun in the back yard. and Jake said he did but was hoping for more. She then started rubbing him through his thin dress pants and kissing at stop signs. next thing I know his dick is out and she is jacking it . All he could muster was "fuck" then her head dropped almost in slow motion. She did all the moves I ask for but he didnt even ask. She popped her ass in the air. peeking her ass cheeks and he helped the skirt up to ****** her full thong. Slurping and gagging when he hit bumps he drive with one hand and the other alternated from the back of my wifes head down her back and on her ass. he would grab both her pig tails in one fist and face fuck her till she needed breath.
A breif pause while he parked in this dark closed carwash. Sexist thing ever to see my wife wipe her mouth , catch her breath and pop her top down out of my squinted eyes. but at this point it was like I wasnt even there. He fingered her for a little but quickly ****** her head back down
this time grabing one pig tail in each hand for control and as he looked down at her and her up at him. He said "keep this up girl and I dont know how long I can go" . she suction popped the tip of his dick out and said "promise?!" then stared down at my friends cock and whispered (almost to herself) "God I love this mushroom head" and hopped back on.
bobbing her head in rythem to the hip hop playing quiet he grabbed the back of her head and sat up straight trying to stay quite but I could tell he was unloading in my Wifes wet mouth. She kind of struggled to get off and he said "No dont make a mess its rented". My Wife NEVER swallows ... not anytime before or since but he gave his last spurts out and she quickly got up and grabbed a bottle of water.
Jake pet her back and said "good girl" and she looked at him like "fuck you". they cleaned their selves up and it was dead quite for the ride to hour house. Once we got there she shook me and I "woke up" so no chance for a good night kiss or anything between them. I thanked him for "taking care of us" and when we got inside my Wife went to the bathroom and puked. I assume it was because of the load and I could here her gagging and hauking up probably cum from the back of her throat. but she said she had to much to drink like me.
I fucked her so hard that night... just didnt get any salty kissed :)

first time story so hope it dosnt suck... it really happend tho

Next time I spoke to Jake he said he went back to the party and described a road head scene that sounded just like what he did with my wife but he said it was with that other hottie , I dont think so tho
they sext now, don't know about any other meetings tho
View media item 543427

Last edited:
Reactions: belittleme, sammarshall2812, Will&Christine and 1 other person
letsnotsay said:
So some back round , I have a highschool sweet heart wifey. I lover her but even more now that I know she is a slut. Ive known for awhile but she still keeps it a secret. either she thinks I 100% trust her or she is trying to get caught cause she has gotten pretty brave and daring.
Last Halloween me and my wife went to a friends party and she made a big to do about being safe so we had a friend that dosnt drink much (smokes tho) be our DD. Knew him from an old job and we liked the same football team so knew eachother socially but not close. His name was Jake and he was mixed race (black and white). I knew from talks (how guys talk) that he bragged about a big cock and I saw it soft once in the locker room. so knew he wasnt lying.
Wifey got dressed up as a sexy school girl , and I was breaking bad thingy. But she had the skirt, pig tails, heels, and an oversize lolly pop. Jake was an MIB in a suite he rented , Right away Jake started talking about sex at the party, pointing out girls he wanted to talk to but was pretty shy. Telling me "its been awhile and I need something" Chatted up this hot chick and Wifey and I drank and danced. I loved watching all the guys stare at her. Jake would go excuse himself to the back yard to smoke and My Wifey asked if I cared if she had a puff or two and I told her to go ahead
I went to the bathroom upstairs and had a window I could hear them. Conversation was flirty and him complimenting her. She walked back in and I was there in the kitchen and she kept feeding me shots and could notice her note taking them with me but she said the weed had her feeling good.
They went for round 2 and I told them I was going to find the friend that through the party to just find me prob in the basement where everyone was.
Instead I went upstairs again but this time didnt turn on the light. Jake asked if she wanted to take a second hand hit and made some BS about it being lighter so she dosnt get too high and she agreed. He brought her in and blew the smoke to her lips and d reach under her skirt grabbed a handful of just fishnet protected ass and kissed her. She blew out the the smoke and said "stop it your bad!" playfully. He said "come on no one has to know and I wont say anything, ive been wanting to do that all night". She turned around and widen her legs and asked him "oh was I teasing you? I didnt even notice" he reached out again and she smacked his hands and in kind of a moment of clarity she say "but serious, dont say anything" . he nodded and began to feel her up. she watched the sliding glass door to the kitchen while he played with her ass and kissed her neck. She grinded back on him and it looked like he was fingering her but couldnt tell 100%. They saw someone in the kitchen and straightened up . them getting startled , scarde me and I quietly went down stares to find the friend I was supposed to be with.
Had a drink with him in hand just in time to be greeted by wifey asking me to come up for a shot. I stumbled more then I felt cause I had an idea of her plan. I told her I shouldnt and she begged me , after some conversation I sat on the couch and over plaid me being sleepy.
She and Jake walked me to the back seat of the truck he brought us in. and said their good byes. After some aimless driving and both of them testing me with loud music and trying to talk to me my Wife asked if he had fun in the back yard. and Jake said he did but was hoping for more. She then started rubbing him through his thin dress pants and kissing at stop signs. next thing I know his dick is out and she is jacking it . All he could muster was "fuck" then her head dropped almost in slow motion. She did all the moves I ask for but he didnt even ask. She popped her ass in the air. peeking her ass cheeks and he helped the skirt up to ****** her full thong. Slurping and gagging when he hit bumps he drive with one hand and the other alternated from the back of my wifes head down her back and on her ass. he would grab both her pig tails in one fist and face fuck her till she needed breath.
A breif pause while he parked in this dark closed carwash. Sexist thing ever to see my wife wipe her mouth , catch her breath and pop her top down out of my squinted eyes. but at this point it was like I wasnt even there. He fingered her for a little but quickly ****** her head back down
this time grabing one pig tail in each hand for control and as he looked down at her and her up at him. He said "keep this up girl and I dont know how long I can go" . she suction popped the tip of his dick out and said "promise?!" then stared down at my friends cock and whispered (almost to herself) "God I love this mushroom head" and hopped back on.
bobbing her head in rythem to the hip hop playing quiet he grabbed the back of her head and sat up straight trying to stay quite but I could tell he was unloading in my Wifes wet mouth. She kind of struggled to get off and he said "No dont make a mess its rented". My Wife NEVER swallows ... not anytime before or since but he gave his last spurts out and she quickly got up and grabbed a bottle of water.
Jake pet her back and said "good girl" and she looked at him like "fuck you". they cleaned their selves up and it was dead quite for the ride to hour house. Once we got there she shook me and I "woke up" so no chance for a good night kiss or anything between them. I thanked him for "taking care of us" and when we got inside my Wife went to the bathroom and puked. I assume it was because of the load and I could here her gagging and hauking up probably cum from the back of her throat. but she said she had to much to drink like me.

Next time I spoke to Jake he said he went back to the party and described a road head scene that sounded just like what he did with my wife but he said it was with that other hottie , I dont think so tho
View media item 543427
letsnotsay said:

View media item 543427

was there a question? I cant see it

loved the story bro...along with the pics of your hot wife....any more stories to tell us?

ill put together one soon but takes awhile to write out lol, but check out her gallery and tell me what you think , the pics should bring you there

Last edited:
Hot story and hot wife. Love to hear more and see more. thanks for sharing.
PS.. for 1st time it was well written.

Thank you , just replayed it in my mind like of done so many times and typed lol

I would love that

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems your wife likes to spread it round behind your back. Have you thought of confronting her and joining her sex adventures? Maybe suggesting a 3sum or letting you watch..

I've been with her awhile and know that if I do it would probably end things. and that wouldn't be good for her as she has no where to go but back with parents .I love her and being part of her family , don't think it would end up in me joining in , and I think she likes sneaking around as much as I like it. so why ruin what works. me watching while she knows dosnt seem as attractive as spying and watching her as she isn't "putting on a show for me" . just how she fucks and gets fucked . its an odd thing to explain

Reactions: redback
letsnotsay said:
I've been with her awhile and know that if I do it would probably end things. and that wouldn't be good for her as she has no where to go but back with parents .I love her and being part of her family , don't think it would end up in me joining in , and I think she likes sneaking around as much as I like it. so why ruin what works. me watching while she knows dosnt seem as attractive as spying and watching her as she isn't "putting on a show for me" . just how she fucks and gets fucked . its an odd thing to explain

Fairy Nuff. And well explained. If you both like it this way then the best of luck to you both.
And like you said, why spoil a good thing. Many years ago I was in a similar situation to you so I do understand. I hope you continue to share her adventures with us.
Feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread