• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slutty wife

• Thread startern99a
  • Start date

n99a

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2006
My slutty wife.

Attachments

• nat018.jpg
    nat018.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,365
  • na031.jpg
    na031.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 2,774
  • na036.jpg
    na036.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,870
slutty wife wants

My wife is still not a hotwife, but ofen we talk about.
Her fantasy - we go to night club. She wear short skirt, stocking and no panties. A man wants to dance with her and touch her pussy...and after she will have an oral sex with him in a dark corner of the club while I'm sitting in the bar...

Attachments

• nat019-1.jpg
    nat019-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2,033
Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very nice I think most would fuck her to a standstill

the pics of that wife sucking on that bbc is so boingalicious. i would love to been in the room watching her get filled by that bbc

Heres mine, no where near slutty enough compared to your sluts, but a bit of a looker......

n99a said:
My slutty wife.
She is one hot slut, I'd love to seduce her!

Two Beutiful Women

Sure is hot to hear they are sluts. Its very hot. Thanks to all involved.okdeacon

Last edited by a moderator:
louie bear your slut woman is one hot mamma we both would love to lick her well used flaps beautifull

Louie Bear

Slutty is as slutty does. Does she?

As usual ...

Would love to help you with your fantasy n99a ... you too Cathy ... but as usual you folks don't give your general geographic locations :confused:

Nice wives.........

Louie Bear......Your wife is hot! Got any pics of her in stockings and heels?

N99A....nice hot, slutty wife!

cathytay said:
I'm really new at this... sorry if I didn't do things right. I live in the Houston area.
I'm going to try and put a pic of me or my angel Vicki in here. Not sure if I can do that.

It worked!! I did it. The pics are me, Vicki (my little girl) x 3 and me again.
You both look like fun fucks. what all do you have on your yahoo site? Does your daughter share your desire for bbc? Aside from "just" a bbc, you look like you need to be gangbanged. maybe service four or five at one time. you also have a nice long throat. I bet you could deep throat all night long and those lips were made to bruise. Yeah, a man could do worse than bang you.

How come your daughters pics are on here? Is she a slut too? would she want to come along and watch?

does your husband butt fuck you? missionary only? eat you? or does he touch you at all?

eatsherafter said:
Louie Bear......Your wife is hot! Got any pics of her in stockings and heels?

N99A....nice hot, slutty wife!

heres some of my slut in heels.

Jeenarocks said:
Slutty is as slutty does. Does she?

Yeah Jeena, when she's horney she can be very slutty, often she will take the lead and try to shock others.
We where at a party once and a few of us went in the spa, out of the 8 in the spa we only new 2 others, well my wife had drank quite a few wines and decided she would fuck me in the spa. The slut took off her bikini top letting the guys see her big tits and nipple ring, she made sure she sat with her nipples just in and out of the water, this got me hard as I watched the guys checking out my slut wife. I new they all wanted to fuck her,and were hoping that she might fuck all of them.
Well she played with my cock as she chatted and made me slid forward until I could slide off my shorts, then she sat on my lap and positioned herself over my hard cock and moved the bikini aside and proceeded to ride onto my cock, by doing this she was now sitting out of the water with her tits out for all to see. I think she thought they would not know she was fucking me but it was very obvious from her movements, she told me later that while she rode my cock her hands were feeling the the guys that were sitting either side of us. The little slut told me how they let her touch their cocks as she rode mine. One guy actually pulled his cock out of his shorts so she could wank him off.

here is a picture of her tits.

Cathytay

The pics I promised. Let us know.

Attachments

• Jeena and Big Ben 2006 2 029.jpg
    Jeena and Big Ben 2006 2 029.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 732
  • Jeena and Big Ben 2006 002.jpg
    Jeena and Big Ben 2006 002.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 737
  • Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 020.jpg
    Jeena and Big Ben 2006 3 020.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 825
Your pics are hot

cathytay said:
I read your post (is that what it's called) and blushed and got all wet. No one has ever talked to me like that before. My yahoo site is pretty plain right now, I'm just learning this internet stuff.

I've always just fantasised that a big black man would know what to do with me to please me and scratch the itch I've been getting lately that hubby can't seem to cure. Now you've said those dirty things about more than one black man being there and my mind is picturing that filth seen, I haven't had a penis in my mouth since I was 20!!

Someone else pointed out that I probably made a mistake putting Vicki's pictures on here. SHE'S NOT A SLUT!!! She's still a virgin! She is driving me crazy because all the boys at school want her and she's naive enough that she might do something stupid someday. If I can figure out how to get the pictures off here I will.

Hubby knows one thing, missionary until he's done his thing, then sleep. Very pretictable and after 15 years a lot boring.

Is it true that all black men have such big penises and know all sorts of things to do with them?

I bet you'd look really hot on top of a black man while you milked his big black cock with your pussy. Hotter still if another black man fucked you in the ass at the same time, while you sucked off a BBC with your mouth and stroked a BBC with each hand until they came all over your tits. If your hubby were locked in chastity and made to watch, it would be a wonderful opportunity for him to reflect on not having paid more attention to your sexual needs over the years.

Hi cathytay

There is nothing sexier than watching a white woman being taken by a big black cock, the sounds they make whilst they are being taken is just amazing ( orgasm after orgasm).

There is no way to explain the feeling of seeing this tiny little white pussy being stretched by this BBC.

My advice would be to live out your fantasy coz you wont get rid of "that itch unless you scratch it with a BBC)

cathytay said:
I read your post (is that what it's called) and blushed and got all wet. No one has ever talked to me like that before. My yahoo site is pretty plain right now, I'm just learning this internet stuff.
A wet pussy is a good thing. It's evidence you aren't dead. Until you get the balls to fuck someone you should get a couple of toys just so you can practice orgasming. Get more than one cause you should practice multiple holes. At least get a butt plug with an oversized dildo or vibrator. PM me your yahoo site. I would love to see more of you and your family.

cathytay said:
I've always just fantasised that a big black man would know what to do with me to please me and scratch the itch I've been getting lately that hubby can't seem to cure. Now you've said those dirty things about more than one black man being there and my mind is picturing that filth seen, I haven't had a penis in my mouth since I was 20!!
What filth? Sexual gratification? what you need is to get gangbanged by half a dozen that don't give a damn about you. You need to be turned into fuck meat. Total usage of your body. ass, mouth, pussy, tits. just a body to be fucked like a toy. I never will forget the first time one slut I was fucking was ****** to deep throat me right after I sodomized her. She ended up cumming harder than she ever had before. After her training she was wanting to be used every way possible. I think you would enjoy it as well. Your throat would hold a lot of cum

cathytay said:
Someone else pointed out that I probably made a mistake putting Vicki's pictures on here. SHE'S NOT A SLUT!!! She's still a virgin! She is driving me crazy because all the boys at school want her and she's naive enough that she might do something stupid someday. If I can figure out how to get the pictures off here I will.
Nice to hear she (and you) still have illusions. What makes you think her libido is't as strong as yours? do you ever discuss it? do you ever try to help her learn her sexuality or are you going to insist she save herself for mr right when all mr right knows how to do is mount her and roll over and snore? ust remember, you are not unique. Every woman is, deep down inside, a ***** and a slut. Every man is either a bull or a cuck. Let her know now the realities of life before she fucks up the way you seem to have. Keeping the truth from her has surely earned you a good spanking. BTW, your ass looks VERY spankable.

cathytay said:
Hubby knows one thing, missionary until he's done his thing, then sleep. Very pretictable and after 15 years a lot boring.
so tonight suck his dick and see if he is interested. If he isn't tell him you are going to either take several lovers or you will leave him. If he doesn't respond, slap the shit out of him and make him eat you. He may be one of those cuck that is waiting for you to take control. If he does what you say, then you will know you can do what you want with who you want and he will end up eating your cream pie. He may very well be a closet cuck. A man who only fucks missionary with no interest in additional adventures is a pussy to begin with.

What would be fun would be to put him in a cock lock and give the key to your daughter. That would begin her training in sexuality, for sure.

cathytay said:
Is it true that all black men have such big penises and know all sorts of things to do with them?
Nope, there are as many tiny dicks in black men as any other race. Guess you are going to have to fuck and suck a lot of all kinds of cocks to find the flavor you like best. Hope you find lots and lots of hot cocks. Tha itch is going to get worse and worse, whether you get laid or not. I am thinking you will be someone's fuck toy by this time next year.

Bad thoughts from Mauritius - Indian Ocean

Hi,
I'm from Mauritius, and getting hard thinking of fucking your hot and wet pussy ball deep. I tried to get into your yahoo page but just couldn't find it. It displayed a "Blocked" message. My username on yahoo is radionova47. and my mail address radio-nova@hotmail.com.

If you would like to have a sexy talk over msn messenger or any other instant message software, send me a mail. I would really like to know about what you call your "naughty thoughts" and of course tell you in detail what I would like to do to your kinky pussy with my cock from the sunny Indian Ocean. Make you blush and make you horny...

Radio Nova

Users who are viewing this thread