Slutwife confession while blowjob

• Thread starterFitter
  • Start date

Fitter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2020
Have your slut wife/GF confessed about fucking another guys when blowing your cock driving you crazy?

• Love
Reactions: Antandjane and monitaur
no, i have not experienced that.

but before i retired, i was in an affair with our CFO. one evening we were working late. i persuaded her call her loser husband to ask him how his day was and how the kids were, while i bent her over my desk and made love to her from behind with my tongue.

she put the call on the speaker but much of the time, she muted our end.

after she hung up, she reciprocated and performed oral sex on me while i called my wife.

Reactions: Maturegilffucker and Fitter
I once wanked myself during my wife’s confession.

A mixture of embarrassment and lust

Reactions: Fitter and JeffCA
I’m left to imagine what my wife blowing her boss was like, she has only told me she blew him. I want to know how many times, where she did it, etc.

When she blows me I imagine her using her techniques on him and she has no idea I cum so hard because Im thinking about it.

Reactions: Fitter, JeffCA and Antandjane
UnsungBeta said:
I’m left to imagine what my wife blowing her boss was like, she has only told me she blew him. I want to know how many times, where she did it, etc.

When she blows me I imagine her using her techniques on him and she has no idea I cum so hard because Im thinking about it.
Yes.
How did it sound?
How did she look?
Did she moan with pleasure?
Did she smile at him?

These things can drive you wild.

Antandjane said:
I once wanked myself during my wife’s confession.

A mixture of embarrassment and lust
Explain the confession

We usually do it as a foreplay. She is providing me handjob, kissing me and telling/confessing me how much she enjoyed riding, blowing different cocks. How much she enjoys meaty big dicks. How much cum she has swallowed and how tasty it was. How much she enjoys being in spotlight of numerous guys and blow different cocks some smaller, some bigger for some older guys and some younger guys.
She has experienced uncountable Gangbangs from 2005 to 2014. Now she is 49

Last edited:
Reactions: Maturegilffucker, 2wheel and Fitter
Love it…. I always tell my wife she can give bjs as long as i get pictures haha… haven’t gotten pics yet

Islandsinthesun said:
Love it…. I always tell my wife she can give bjs as long as i get pictures haha… haven’t gotten pics yet
Get the pics

Reactions: Islandsinthesun
Any actual 'confession' (more like bragging) have come while we were fucking.

I have gotten the finer details of these experiences while she would suck me, but never 'dropped a bomb' while doing so.

• Love
Reactions: Fitter, Keesnl and Maturegilffucker
My fuckbuddy/girlfriend sometimes calls when she's on her way telling she has been naughty. Mostly some kissing and handjog while she lets some guy feel her up. When she's really into sex she sometimes gives a blowjob and really once in a while she lets one of them fuck her.

After she's home she wants to be spanked and loves to be called a slut. The real details come while we are fucking, always very detailed. When she gets on her knees or stomach saying she doesn't deserve my cum in her pussy i know she had let a guy cum inside her. She loves anal and fucking her hard while telling her what a slut she is gets her orgasm real quick, to be honest this gets us both wild.

UnsungBeta said:

have her do a live video just dont tell him

Fitter said:
Have your slut wife/GF confessed about fucking another guys when blowing your cock driving you crazy?
Hard for her to talk with my cock in her mouth and her lover driving into her cunt,but i like that she tries,