Slutwife trainer in Tampa

• Thread starterJoeHung
  • Start date

JoeHung

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2023
Tampa
I am an experienced Bull. Hung, white and clean shaven. Standing Tall I am in top shape lifting 4 times a week. Always a gentleman I know how to make a lady moan with pleasure. Let’s get her trained.

1498DFDE-BCF3-4CF8-AEAE-BA0C923801BF.jpeg 60CCB899-ED9D-4DB1-AF98-F422ECD62C6D.jpeg

Reactions: Icleanup, sephoro, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Did I mention I am Hung 😀

82A404A7-A040-4424-AD89-BC5C273C37AE.jpeg

Reactions: PDXFun2, coverherfaceincum, Focker and 3 others
JoeHung said:
Did I mention I am Hung 😀

82A404A7-A040-4424-AD89-BC5C273C37AE.jpeg
Do you have the husband suck your cock before or after you fuck his wife?

old fred said:
Gross no to that

Fred you are discussing and gross.

JoeHung said:
I am an experienced Bull. Hung, white and clean shaven. Standing Tall I am in top shape lifting 4 times a week. Always a gentleman I know how to make a lady moan with pleasure. Let’s get her trained.

1498DFDE-BCF3-4CF8-AEAE-BA0C923801BF.jpeg 60CCB899-ED9D-4DB1-AF98-F422ECD62C6D.jpeg
Couple near Orlando here....

KarlandLisa said:
Couple near Orlando here....
Hi Karl and Lisa, I live at Caliente in Land O Lakes. We should get Lisa trained.

Reactions: KarlandLisa
JoeHung said:
Hi Karl and Lisa, I live at Caliente in Land O Lakes. We should get Lisa trained.
I agree.....I would like to have you train her.

KarlandLisa said:
I agree.....I would like to have you train her.
When can you bring her here?

JoeHung said:
When can you bring her here?
I'll have to check and see when I can bring her to you.....what all will her training entail? will I just leave her with you? if so, for how long?

KarlandLisa said:
I'll have to check and see when I can bring her to you.....what all will her training entail? will I just leave her with you? if so, for how long?
Training of Lisa will include getting her pussy stretched on my huge cock. Getting her to get on her knees to suck my huge cock on demand. I want you to watch her being trained. So you will need to stay. After she is trained, I will have you drop her off for retraining as needed.

• Love
Reactions: coverherfaceincum, cynful, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
i wish we still lived in tampa.

JoeHung said:
I am an experienced Bull. Hung, white and clean shaven. Standing Tall I am in top shape lifting 4 times a week. Always a gentleman I know how to make a lady moan with pleasure. Let’s get her trained
Mr. one Hung Low...Ops Joe Hung.
What kind of training would we be doing, and how do we start?

Icleanup said:
If you want your wife craving huge hard cock you came to the right place. I am a dominant Bull who will
Icleanup said:
You can text me 215-869-9422 for details. You can bring her to Caliente in Land O Lakes, Florida or I can cum to your house if near Land O Lakes FL.

old fred said:
No gay men

We're moving to Tampa this year. Do you like ebony women and will part of her training involving covering her face in your cum?

coverherfaceincum said:
We're moving to Tampa this year. Do you like ebony women and will part of her training involving covering her face in your cum?
Yes I like ebony women. I will cover her face in my thick creamy cum.

• Love
Reactions: coverherfaceincum
JoeHung said:
Yes I like ebony women. I will cover her face in my thick creamy cum.
How many times a week can you cover her face if she gets addicted to you? Think of it like being a personal trainer.. one session is not enough

Last edited:
coverherfaceincum said:
How many times a week can you cover her face if she gets addicted to you? Think of it like being a personal trainer.. one session is not enough
I can cover her face with cum every day. Bring her

• Love
Reactions: coverherfaceincum