• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small cocked cucks should move East!

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
never met an Indian yet who cared
about dick size :D

Cock-up?

duke9555 said:
never met an Indian yet who cared
about dick size :D

You think the journalist made a cock-up reporting this then?

4julie

4julie said:
Hi according to this, those of us with smaller than average cocks should move to India and maybe be bulls there!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

You know most if not all do not want to be bulls, we were born to be cuck, and sissy too, and would not be at all happy trying to be bulls. It is not just the size of the cock, it is our attitude. Kisses I do respect an adore you

Attachments

• JakUnT569893-02.jpg
    JakUnT569893-02.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 150
Some men can - some can't!

mimi27406 said:
You know most if not all do not want to be bulls, we were born to be cuck, and sissy too, and would not be at all happy trying to be bulls. It is not just the size of the cock, it is our attitude. Kisses I do respect an adore you

I think I'd like to be a bull if I'd been born with a nice big cock that stayed hard most of the time. I feel I only ever submitted to being a cuckold because I was such a failure as a husband and lover to my wife and the one other woman I've made love to.

I only give obedience to the bull through penile envy and his abilities to satisfy my wife. If I could do for my wife what her bulls do then I think I'd never want her to stray from me.

But life dealt me the hand I have and it has meant I was always nothing more than her cuckold and always will be.

Hmmm nice photo 'boy'!

Yes we play the hand we are dealt:

4julie said:
I think I'd like to be a bull if I'd been born with a nice big cock that stayed hard most of the time. I feel I only ever submitted to being a cuckold because I was such a failure as a husband and lover to my wife and the one other woman I've made love to.

I only give obedience to the bull through penile envy and his abilities to satisfy my wife. If I could do for my wife what her bulls do then I think I'd never want her to stray from me.

But life dealt me the hand I have and it has meant I was always nothing more than her cuckold and always will be.

Hmmm nice photo 'boy'!

Yes, sometimes we fantisize about becoming Alpha, hung dominant males, but we were born with small penis, and tend to become impotant, along the line. The truth is it is not the size of our penis as much as the attitude and gender pool we came from. Every one is not cut out to be a cuck, or a sissy, and their nature is aggressive, and what I refer to is Alpha want to be. The smart ones, ie 4Julie, accept their station in life, and do well with it. Others, like myself fought the truth an came late to an understanding of ourselves.

Attachments

• Picture9.jpg
    Picture9.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 190
Once you relax, you find a cuck, sissy, life is not bad

Alpha without a real cock!

mimi27406 said:
Yes, sometimes we fantisize about becoming Alpha, hung dominant males, but we were born with small penis, and tend to become impotant, along the line. The truth is it is not the size of our penis as much as the attitude and gender pool we came from. Every one is not cut out to be a cuck, or a sissy, and their nature is aggressive, and what I refer to is Alpha want to be. The smart ones, ie 4Julie, accept their station in life, and do well with it. Others, like myself fought the truth an came late to an understanding of ourselves.

Personality wise I believe I am an alpha, just I don't have the love tackle to back up what I'd like to be! I had the option to make a total mess of all our lives or adapt to being a cockless cuckold. In accepting my physical limitations and allowing my wife the freedom to live life sexually as a single woman was the wisest decision I ever made and our lives has been enriched by my acceptance of her as my sexual superior!

Being a wise cuckold is good

mimi27406 said:
Once you relax, you find a cuck, sissy, life is not bad

Yes, relaxing to cuckoldry has been good, going further into sissyhood is something we'll need to discuss further as to how it might impact on my marriage to a very red blooded woman who wants and needs strong men around her!

Impact on marriage?

4julie, most cuckolds spend a lot time thinking about the changes that may occur in their marriage. Saddly, many think this is some type of fantasy, kid game where the wife is going to take on loverj(s) and things will remain the same. There will be changes in both the cuckold and cuckoldress. Contrary to popular belief, man hung, outwardly musculine are cucked an undergo the feminazation process. Women want verile hung men for sex, but they also want the security of knowing someone is there for them, thick and thin, who are good wage earners. Sissies, adore their mistresses even if they do not want sex with them, though most do want it just can not satisfiy a woman in the traditional way. Many mistresses desire to feminize their sissy and get pleasure out of domination the sissy and allowing her lovers to use the sissy as they want. It is the bull, alpha male that usually gets jealous and wants the sissy out of the way, but if the cuckold is transitioned into a sissy cock sucking slut the lover is less intolerant of the cuck. You said you paid for dinner, drinks for the wife and lover, and sucked his cock, so he is not threatened by you. Most mistresses want more and more control and it may even make the marriage stronger. I feel once a cuck starts sucking cock he is bisexual. The wife knows in a cuckold relationship, and sooner or later the family will figure it out, and if narrowminded are going to shun you anyway.
4julie said:
Yes, relaxing to cuckoldry has been good, going further into sissyhood is something we'll need to discuss further as to how it might impact on my marriage to a very red blooded woman who wants and needs strong men around her!

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 281
  • 99b0.jpg
    99b0.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 238
  • f630.jpg
    f630.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 246
  • CAU0D8SFCAKAXA8PCAFS0TP8CA7TX369CA10YSQXCA7Y5A3PCAYJO4NBCAE2UQZPCAXV4IIKCAR7MY3MCA9VANTTCA61STZ7.jpg
    CAU0D8SFCAKAXA8PCAFS0TP8CA7TX369CA10YSQXCA7Y5A3PCAYJO4NBCAE2UQZPCAXV4IIKCAR7MY3MCA9VANTTCA61STZ7.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 335
Cuckoldry cloaked

mimi27406 said:
4julie, most cuckolds spend a lot time thinking about the changes that may occur in their marriage. Saddly, many think this is some type of fantasy, kid game where the wife is going to take on loverj(s) and things will remain the same. There will be changes in both the cuckold and cuckoldress. Contrary to popular belief, man hung, outwardly musculine are cucked an undergo the feminazation process. Women want verile hung men for sex, but they also want the security of knowing someone is there for them, thick and thin, who are good wage earners. Sissies, adore their mistresses even if they do not want sex with them, though most do want it just can not satisfiy a woman in the traditional way. Many mistresses desire to feminize their sissy and get pleasure out of domination the sissy and allowing her lovers to use the sissy as they want. It is the bull, alpha male that usually gets jealous and wants the sissy out of the way, but if the cuckold is transitioned into a sissy cock sucking slut the lover is less intolerant of the cuck. You said you paid for dinner, drinks for the wife and lover, and sucked his cock, so he is not threatened by you. Most mistresses want more and more control and it may even make the marriage stronger. I feel once a cuck starts sucking cock he is bisexual. The wife knows in a cuckold relationship, and sooner or later the family will figure it out, and if narrowminded are going to shun you anyway.

While most of our close friends know I'm a cuckold, my wife fucks who she pleases, few of our close family or our younger kids are aware of daddy's little problems.

While my wife and a few of her lovers are moving the lines in the sand. A couple of her lovers can't have me present but I can't see my wife being happy when her alpha husband, to most people, starts showing up as a CD.

I feel that would take me out of the areas of being her cuckold/sub-husband and flagging a whole new sexuality which she never signed on for. My limits up until now have always been set and adjusted by her or her lovers, I've never been the one to diminish any of my masculine traits, they've all been imposed upon me as time passed and she gained more confidence as a cuckoldress.

True

4julie said:
Hi according to this, those of us with smaller than average cocks should move to India and maybe be bulls there!

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

As an Indian guy, I can confirm that the article is correct. Most indian men I know have small ones. A 5-incher would be considered a very good size in India. The normal condoms that I get in the US are too big for me (both length and thickness), so it's no surprise that condoms sold in India would be smaller.

Good to have an informed reply

madhav said:
As an Indian guy, I can confirm that the article is correct. Most indian men I know have small ones. A 5-incher would be considered a very good size in India. The normal condoms that I get in the US are too big for me (both length and thickness), so it's no surprise that condoms sold in India would be smaller.

It's always so much better to have someone like yourself comment on these posts, I see too that the BBC today has also put up an article calling on more size knowledge for condoms in the UK.
BBC News - Men 'need better-fitting condoms'

Now the next problem is a guy going in to ask for condoms in extra small, guess the assistants would not want to date him! :D

I Second That...

My parents were Indian. When I went to India as a kid, I recollect quite clearly that at the beach, where many go nude, every guy had a small penis.

I suppose when I was younger I was larger than the Indian average (I was 5 inches), based on my superficial observation, but each of my girlfriends has noted that I am the smallest guy she's been with. That's six women, all were Caucasion, Latin, or Filipino.

Since my younger days (I'm young looking, and still not "old" at 40) my penis has shrunk considerably. Looks ridiculously tiny when limp, and probably 4.5 inches when hard. I definitely don't fit into condoms, but since pretty much every woman I've had dating potential with over the last few years has been a self professed size queen, it doesn't really matter.

On a side-note, I always thought it would be easy to find a woman who wanted to receive oral sex all the time, in lieu of cock, but seems that it's not so easy after all :confused:

pboy said:
When I was younger I was larger than the Indian average (I was 5 inches), apparently, but each of my girlfriends has noted I am the smallest guy she's been with. That's six women — all were Caucasion, Latin, or Filipino. Since my younger days my penis has shrunk considerably. .... but pretty much every woman I've had dating potential with over the last few years has been a self-professed size queen ..... I always thought it would be easy to find a woman who wanted to receive oral sex all the time in lieu of cock, but it seems it's not so easy. :confused:

Jeez.... that sounds really depressing.

well one can always find solace in the other
Indian stereotype ...i.e. they're soooo smart ?

Women and oral sex

pboy said:
Since my younger days (I'm young looking, and still not "old" at 40) my penis has shrunk considerably. Looks ridiculously tiny when limp, and probably 4.5 inches when hard. I definitely don't fit into condoms, but since pretty much every woman I've had dating potential with over the last few years has been a self professed size queen, it doesn't really matter.

On a side-note, I always thought it would be easy to find a woman who wanted to receive oral sex all the time, in lieu of cock, but seems that it's not so easy after all :confused:

Yes I was similar in size to you when younger but lost my size much quicker than you and went down to under 3".

Like you I found than oral and manual sex with my wife wasn't all she needed. In fact after a time my wife admitted to me that often after I make her cum is when she most desires to feel her pussy filled by a big hard cock.

As she says - it is this need and these desires that will ensure she'll always need to cuckold me.

Users who are viewing this thread