• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Smaller cage

• Thread starterfuncoupons
  • Start date

funcoupons

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2023
My wife got me a smaller cage that I’m to wear for the rest of October. I’m going to be allowed to fuck her but not cum until my birthday in December.

IMG_0392.jpeg

Reactions: crt, nelssim, mstevens75 and 1 other person
My cock is squished in a small one also. My wife put it on me in mid Sept. to be taken off Oct. 1st.
Then she heard something about an event called Locktober. Locked all month. So, Nov. 1st was the removal date.
Then she heard about an event called No Nut November, guess what, I hope to be unsecured by Dec. 1st, unless some pervert comes up with a new Dec. event.

Warpt said:
My cock is squished in a small one also. My wife put it on me in mid Sept. to be taken off Oct. 1st.
Then she heard something about an event called Locktober. Locked all month. So, Nov. 1st was the removal date.
Then she heard about an event called No Nut November, guess what, I hope to be unsecured by Dec. 1st, unless some pervert comes up with a new Dec. event.
Do you enjoy it?

Reactions: littlesmallie
funcoupons said:
Do you enjoy it?
I can't get an erection, not sure why I have to wear this. I have been wearing one off and on for like 15 years...
Right now I am close to 4 weeks, the longest I have ever worn one.
I don't enjoy it, but I don't hate it either.
If it makes her happy... I'm good with it.

Reactions: crt
I got caught cheating a year ago and have been caged ever since. I don’t get to jerk off, touch it in any way and she gets to fuck whomever she wants.

I do get to fuck her regularly but rarely get to cum and when we do have sex, she removes the cage, doesn’t touch it and if I get hard immediately, she will sit on it and ride me till she cums.

Then the cage goes on again. The last time I got to cum was Labor Day and the time before that was Easter.

Reactions: crt
funcoupons said:
My wife got me a smaller cage that I’m to wear for the rest of October. I’m going to be allowed to fuck her but not cum until my birthday in December.
I find a nano cage perfect, very restrictive

Users who are viewing this thread