• Thread starterJay1506
  • Start date
  • Tags
    sexy milf

Jay1506

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2017
20130703_230958_zps14c82b2b.jpg 20150616_204548_zpszcxjlz5d.jpg 20130703_230958_zps14c82b2b.jpg 20150616_204548_zpszcxjlz5d.jpg
20130703_230958_zps14c82b2b.jpg 20150616_204548_zpszcxjlz5d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MrJoe, Ladiesfucker, jps18 and 1 other person
I want to know what you would do to her, nothing is off limits

how about a look at the ass?

Jay1506 said:
I want to know what you would do to her, nothing is off limits
I would call quite a few of my friends and we would give her a good fucking. I’m talking about a good 12-16 hour fuck session. Making her orgasm at least every hour or less, putting her in a restrained missionary position and just raw dogging her little pussy. Each one of us would take about a 3 minute fuck session until we were all ready to cum and just dump our loads on top and inside her pussy. After that set of guys was done I’d call another set of friends and we would start all over again but this go around she’s totally limp and borderline blacking out because of all orgasms. We her bend over so that pussy pops up and we proceed to start jackhammering her pussy but this time every single cock blows a load in her pussy. After this set of guys is done I call in a another crew I call the throat fuckers and well the name says it all. We place her on a table laying on her back with her head just hanging off the table making her throat the most amazing throat pussy. Even though at this 16th hour she is clean ********** we restrain her to the table for good measure. Each guy proceeds to start fucking her mouth balls deep and every one of them gives her a throatpie but she never reacts because she is blacked out at this point so they go harder and rougher until cum is spewing out of her nostrils. The most stunning part is her father is one of my guys I recruit in these fuck sessions but neither I know that or he new you wanted this. By the time he realizes that’s his daughter he is already a few ounces empty of his cum into that daughter pussy and you just sat in the corner of the room just as exhausted and almost blacked out yourself from jerking off for 18 hours straight.