• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sneeking a peak

• Thread starteryorkie
  • Start date

yorkie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2006
Got caught at work sneeking a peak at a colleague's chest. Nothing was said but I know she saw me. I blushed the way us silly boys do.

What is worrying (and a little exciting) is the fact her husband is 100% Alpha. What if he tells her ?

Ok so back at work today and I overhear her telling a colleague how her husband was 'ready' for her when she got home (we had worked late). I saw her looking at me with contempt as usual, I was desperate to get another look.

Two things struck me. First how pathetic it is for me to be trying to catch a peak of her chest while a real man is fucking her.

Secondly, when they had finished did she tell him about the loser at work who keeps looking at her tits ?

she told us Monday morning how her husband had called out a guy he caught giving her the eye in their local bar. Apparently when the guy gave a snivelling apology her husband let him off.

Am now nervously excited about Christmas party. Will he ignore me, kick my ass, make me apologise in front of team. Whatever he decides I guess I have to do it. Alternative is standing up to him and I doubt that will go down well.

Interesting thoughts. Maybe he will just ignore you as teh wanker you obviously are. Have you ever managed to get any pics of your work colleague?

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird thing is I would be equally excited by him ignoring me. Treating me with the contempt I deserve.

No I don't have pictures

Well the christmas party is 11th December. I have a date coming with me. Lets see what happens

you got pics of her?

Users who are viewing this thread