• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

snipped cuck, fertile wife

• Thread startercluckau
  • Start date

cluckau

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2009
I'd had the snip after the second child.
Years later my wife got the baby bug back and tried on numourous occassions to get me to agree to another baby, always trying to assure me the man she was considering was a great pic gene wise.

She'd tease me and masturbate me about how big he was and how great his sperm tasted. She'd never swallowed mine ever, but I always found out she would make a point to swallow his. She always admitted that she didn't like to blow me or taste my cum, but readily admit how hot it made her to swallow and taste theirs.

I'd been accepting of being cuckolded by her from before marriage and always knew she settled for me because I was a nice trustworthy guy, I always knew she didn't truly get turned on by me sexually, and her liason's with these other true men got me initially living vicariously thru them. I fantasized about being the type of guy a woman would get so hot for she would just screw the hell out of you the first time you met.

Years later, I can say she actually acheived my acceptance that she have another, better man's child. She never ended up pregnant by them, but their has never been a hotter jerk off fantasy than thinking about those times when she tried with my knowledge, and even more so the times I found out about that she tried without my knowledge to have another man's baby.

Especially the time it was my best freind.

I nust be daft, can't figur out how to attatch or post pic

oh, it's in advanced settings, duh. I'll try to find a nice hot one of her.

cluckau said:
I got snipped after the second child. .... I'd been accepting of being cuckolded by [my wife] from before marriage .... Years later, I can say she actually acheived my acceptance that she have another, "better" man's child.

Given the above, do you know for a fact you are the biological father of your two children?

Also, has your wife considered the possibility that the "better" men she's been fucking, but not getting pregnant by, are actually men with low sperm counts?

cluckau said:
oh, it's in advanced settings, duh. I'll try to find a nice hot one of her.

Still waiting.....

Maybe she needed an orgy of Bulls who had held onto their sperm for 10 days, then ejaculated inside her at ovulation with the force of a volcanoe erupting.

She could have interviewed 20 guys to get her final "team" that she felt would turn her on. You could have held the camera, so you could track down the biological father and shake his hand to congratulate him for "becoming a father" and you a step-father.

well, one of them was my best freind at the time and a father of 5 himself so considering how my wife got preg in one try with me, I'm shocked he didn't get her.
We had a number of thresomes with him, and once I saw him cum bareback. The next time (I confirmed years later) He did it bare when I was out of the room.
He told me as soon as I was sent upstairs to get a rubber she told him to stick it in her quick. He did, and I guess I played my part in that one as I took a long time to get the condom.
Went outside had a smoke, tried to peek in the window but they were just ouside my sight, I actually wanted her to do it, it just made so hot to think she would.
eventually and niavely I decided I better go back as maybe they were waiting on me.
When I opened the door and he was hovering above her with a hard on I could swear was dripping. He hurredly said give me that pointing to the rubber and quickly donned it and came in her again. I know because I inspected the discarded rubber later with my tongue.
This guy could cum 5 or6 times a night when he was horny. anyway, later when she was riding my face and she thought I couldn't hear between her knees I heard her say to him, see mt husbands eating your cum. His reply, If I had a wife like you I would too.
Out of all the memories my wife has given me that keep my horny, that's the night that tops them all.
Though there are some others that take a close second.

And I've never doubted the 2 kids are mine though the second did look justlike my older brother.

here is a classic memory.

Attachments

• 2005-01-08_144423_her.jpg
    2005-01-08_144423_her.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 434
I think your answer is in the photo cluck. His condom is clearly visible. Suggest a better internet search for a new photo might fix the problem.

I said a "classic memory" I don't have any photo's of the night in topic, wish I did.
jeez, try to place a pic just so you can tell how hot she is(though I know from that pos you can't really get the beauty of her perfect breasts) and look at the crap I get, I doubt many people have a perfectly catalogued photo album to go with all their memories. and fyi the bareback thing as far as my knowledge goes was at most 5 occasions as she has admitted to me, I beleive her mostly she has fibbed to me, but I know her well enough that she worries about disease, and I've found stashes of condoms, so she obviously uses them. Plus she has been off birth control since she was about 26, now 50 (that's why these are memories) if she wasn't careful she'd have been pregnant at some point.

and p.s., my freind in question isn't black, though if you saw his rod you'd think he may have had some lineage.

Years ago I was married to a petite little lady that had been sexually active since she was 15 or so. I was a virgin when we met at 20. It always took effort to get her into the mood but she would go crazy once she was hot. I didn't understand at that time why it took so much to get her started.

I'll never forget when I realized that she was cheating. We had been married for about two years when I learned and I discovered I felt the urge to see it happen. I had been reading Penthouse and others about threesomes and the like and always felt the twinge in my shorts when I visualized her under another man.

Before long I began to talk with her about wifeswapping and other scenarios to learn what she would do. I offered to set her up with people I knew. In less than 6 months she began opening up to the idea and I commenced a plan to bring in another guy.

We had one child and I was snipped soon after but I didn't ask for her input...just did it. Looking back, I now believe she was more motivated by the desire for another child than the lust. One thing is for certain; I've never been so turned on as when I watched her make love to another man and let him shoot his seed into her. She was always hot for him and never used protection. She always seemed to cum on his penis and would continue to move long after he would pull out leaving her gaping and leaking.

One guy I invited in came to call one night as we lay naked on our bed. I told her not to cover as I went to the door to let him in. He knew right away what to do and headed directly to the bedroom. After a few minutes of small talk they mentioned how hot it was and I took that as a cue to look for a fan....and get a peek through a window without them knowing. There was more small talk and the occasional kiss and touch. I heard her say that we had an arrangement. I walked in too soon and interrupted her first attempt to get a sneek fuck...her leg resting over his groin.

The moment seemed a bit awkward so I offerd to go out to get ice since we had drinks but none cold. They hardly acknowleged my presence. That was all I needed...they were definately going through with this tonight. I was able to slip back to the door after faking my departure without them noticing.

I remember hearing her tell him "hurry, put it in"....they had been kissug hotly for several minutes by then. I knew she wanted some alone time with him before I returned. She then rolled to her back and spread herself for him. Very quickly, he put his knee between her leg insuring she wouldn't change her mind. Then she opened more and let him roll on top spreading more than I remember ever seeing her open before. She was totally his now and there was nothing to stop him.

By this time I had my penis out and was rubbing lightly trying not to cum too soon as I watched these lovers move together. I can't begin to describe the rollercoaster of feelings I rode as they kissed and locked arms and legs together. These thoughts still make me shake after all these years. Soon he was grinding on her and making her moan and beg. I saw her hand reach between them and pull on him...then the pause. They had no rubber. He promised to pull out. I knew she wouldn't let him in the heat of the moment. I couldn't stop it as that would blow my cover....gone to get ice?....lol

Then came the first thrust....her moan....louder....another deep kiss. Then they were connected....him inside her....so....permanently.....so finally. I came on the floor at the doorway. Another 40 minutes or so they continued in this position slow and earnest. The kissing was so deep and gentle and the gazes were long and tender as they rode their shared passion.

When he finally came, she clung to him as though life depended on his embrace. He ignited her own fire and she bagan to cry out until they both began to cool and return to our shared world. Quickly I realized I had to duck out before they knew I was there.

I gave them about 10 minutes more to enjoy when I returned. They never moved....arm-in-arm....kissing lightly. I sensed she was falling in love so quickly. I poured them something to drink and then disrobed as they drank, hoping I could join in. Fortunately, she was still hot and needed more. I took a turn and then rolled off to see him kiss her and suck her breast. As an effort to help him relax to my pressence, I began to kiss her legs heading for her sweet used pussy. I had eaten her after sex before but this was different. I knew they saw me differently after that but it was such a turn on for me at that moment. He commented that he had thought of doing that for her before I returned but I had interrupted them.....again I guess. Now he was just going to let me do the clean-up.

The rest is a blur. What I do remember is that we never went to bed that night. We both had her more than twice. I watched her blow him as I fucked her while on her side...so intense I almost lost my load in the first few strokes. I had to think of things unrelated just so I could keep it going. She was so sexy that night. Few nights are as clear in my mind as that night. Some come close but that was the best. I saw her come so hard on his dick that tears rolled down her face. I wished I could stop time that night.

Cuckstarter..... uh...... WOW!
That's about all I have to say at this moment.
Thanks for sharing that memory.

Users who are viewing this thread