• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So Cal Milf slutwife

• Thread starterMrsHoney
  • Start date

MrsHoney

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 14, 2023
Slutwife here, 35female, looking to play nicely with others, shaved head, tits are 40DD, 5’6, round firm ass. I like to work out, get fucked, and go to the beach, southern ca born and raised IMG_9109.jpegIMG_1500.jpegIMG_3612.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SFValleyguy, MixedbbcLA, BBCDoNoR and 19 others
Very sexy! Love all of you.
Care to chat and see if you'd like to meet up?

Reactions: MrsHoney
Great nipples on those big beautiful tits. A winning combination

MrsHoney said:
Slutwife here, 35female, looking to play nicely with others, shaved head, tits are 40DD, 5’6, round firm ass. I like to work out, get fucked, and go to the beach, southern ca born and raisedIMG_9109.jpegIMG_1500.jpegIMG_3612.jpeg
Where in So Cal are you located? I'm very interested in playing with you

MrsHoney said:
Slutwife here, 35female, looking to play nicely with others, shaved head, tits are 40DD, 5’6, round firm ass. I like to work out, get fucked, and go to the beach, southern ca born and raisedIMG_9109.jpegIMG_1500.jpegIMG_3612.jpeg
Well Hello there ! Hot Damn You are SEXY !!!
I wish I could meet you, kiss and lick you all over. You look delicious Mrs Honey !
I'd love to eat your asshole too honey. Those tits are just divine !!
Can you send me more hot pictures of yourself and all the naughty things you love to do ?

MrsHoney said:
I’d love to dominate n seed that pussy w my massive alpha bull cock!

Very hot

Reactions: HugeLoad
MrsHoney said:
Asian couple here. Would love to meet

Kim.jpg A03F776E-A096-456A-8042-6E88221907E9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SFValleyguy, MixedbbcLA, koji and 6 others
Asianwifeforfun said:

Beautiful Asian slut wife!! 😍

Reactions: Asianwifeforfun
Asianwifeforfun said:

Message me, you’re so sexy mama!!

Reactions: ChestRockwell and Asianwifeforfun
Your tits are deliciously perfect

Reactions: HugeLoad
MrsHoney said:
Love a big beautiful ass and tits, and the shaved head is a real turn on, I just hope the rest is shaved

Users who are viewing this thread