• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So-called men like this make me sick...

• Thread starterBlackDomLdog
  • Start date

BlackDomLdog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2004
West Allis, WI
groups.yahoo.com
Click on the Yahoo news link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20060509/ts_csm/awanted_1

This guy puts humanity in a bad light.

To make maters worse, I got an email from some wacko that said that I'm scum of the earth. (He frowned upon my marriage to a white woman.)

I'm treating the loser like that...a loser.

To quote the yahoo report on Warren Jeffs organization...the FDLS:

The FLDS is based in the twin cities of Hildale, Utah; and Colorado City, Ariz. It also has compounds in Texas, Colorado, Nevada, and in British Columbia, Canada.

Among the more bizarre practices has been the banishment of young men from their communities, reportedly on the grounds of unacceptable behavior. But according to reports by former members, it's more likely this was done to make more younger women available to the older men.

As with Christian Identity and other hate-related philosophies tied to the Aryan Nations and the neo-Nazi Creativity Movement, Jeffs has preached racism as well. "The black race is the people through which the devil has always been able to bring evil unto the earth," Jeffs has said as cited by the Southern Poverty Law Center's "Intelligence Report."

It's a difficult situation for the Mormon Church, which states: "No members of the Mormon Church today can enter into polygamy without being excommunicated."

Preaching polygamy...child abuse...racism...and fraud. If you like this graduate of the "Adolf Hitler school of mind-control." It would be wise to join his sick followers, and leave this group.

They can all eat my footlong cock. Fuckin kiddie rapers have to fuck kids cause their dicks are too small for real women. He's on 10 most wanted so he'll be doing ALOT of prison time and get intimate knowledge of the "Evil" black man ROFL@HIS ass gettin ***** for 10-15 years HAHAHA

Hi
What gets me also is the like minded people that follows these fake Bastards through life and surcome to their followings. This sick fuck ought to have his ass mounted on a missle and shot to space. Just think there are alot more of these bastards out there. Muleman PS They all make me sick

Damn...at least I'm not the only one...

With contempt for guys like Warren Jeffs.

If you do see this guy, TRY to get the reward. :call:

In other words...UNLESS you are a law enforcement official, DON'T play vigilante, or try to aprehend him. Call the FBI. lol

just my 0.02 on this issue. And thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread