So excited at last

• Thread starterhaveher4me
  • Start date

haveher4me

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2010
For some years now I've been longing for my wife to cuckold me. We've talked about it and fantasised about it, but progress has been oh so slow as she has always stopped short at the fantasy stage. But recently I've enjoyed a major step forward when my wife confessed to me one day during a long car journey, that she was really turned on by the idea of having cyber sex with a stranger. She was worried about my reaction to the suggestion; she needn't have. Within seconds I was rock hard and dripping. At last a cuckolding breakthrough! I wrote about this in a previous post.

She's gone on to try it (and how! - buck naked and shaven on cam bringing herself off in front of men time and time again). I think she's a little addicted now, but I'm loving it. I've made it crystal clear to her that she is completely free to explore her sexuality however she chooses, in the hope that one day she'll cuckold me fully. Anyhow, today there was another exciting milestone.

This morning she was dressing ready to go off to the supermarket as she does regularly every week and produced a really short skimpy skirt that I had never seen before. She is tall with shapely legs. "Is that new"? I asked. "Fairly" came the reply "I've only worn it once or twice". With that she tutted, as she found a mark on the skirt. Instead of tossing it aside and wearing something else, she walked to the bathroom and wiped the mark away with some care before putting the skirt back on. Clearly she was very keen to wear this particular skirt. A few minutes later, and unbeknown to her, I caught her looking in the full length mirror and bending deeply from the waist, looking to see how much the skirt ******* from behind (it ******* plenty). The dirty little tart was testing it for 'flash appeal'! This got me hard again as I realised that my lovely faithful wife of 25 years was going on the pull!

I am now fairly confident that she is on the hunt for another guy, having seen a number of guys on cam who are a lot bigger than me. She even remarked on how exciting it was to see guys with cocks so much bigger than mine. She has had very little sexual experience apart from me as she married young, but I have an exquisite feeling that she may be about to make up for it. Wish me luck guys!

haveher4me said:
For some years now I've been longing for my wife to cuckold me. We've talked about it and fantasised about it, but progress has been oh so slow as she has always stopped short at the fantasy stage. But recently I've enjoyed a major step forward when my wife confessed to me one day during a long car journey, that she was really turned on by the idea of having cyber sex with a stranger. She was worried about my reaction to the suggestion; she needn't have. Within seconds I was rock hard and dripping. At last a cuckolding breakthrough! I wrote about this in a previous post.

She's gone on to try it (and how! - buck naked and shaven on cam bringing herself off in front of men time and time again). I think she's a little addicted now, but I'm loving it. I've made it crystal clear to her that she is completely free to explore her sexuality however she chooses, in the hope that one day she'll cuckold me fully. Anyhow, today there was another exciting milestone.

This morning she was dressing ready to go off to the supermarket as she does regularly every week and produced a really short skimpy skirt that I had never seen before. She is tall with shapely legs. "Is that new"? I asked. "Fairly" came the reply "I've only worn it once or twice". With that she tutted, as she found a mark on the skirt. Instead of tossing it aside and wearing something else, she walked to the bathroom and wiped the mark away with some care before putting the skirt back on. Clearly she was very keen to wear this particular skirt. A few minutes later, and unbeknown to her, I caught her looking in the full length mirror and bending deeply from the waist, looking to see how much the skirt ******* from behind (it ******* plenty). The dirty little tart was testing it for 'flash appeal'! This got me hard again as I realised that my lovely faithful wife of 25 years was going on the pull!

I am now fairly confident that she is on the hunt for another guy, having seen a number of guys on cam who are a lot bigger than me. She even remarked on how exciting it was to see guys with cocks so much bigger than mine. She has had very little sexual experience apart from me as she married young, but I have an exquisite feeling that she may be about to make up for it. Wish me luck guys!

==============

good luck cuntface :mad:

Haveher4me,

haveher4me said:
She's gone on to try it (and how! - buck naked and shaved on cam bringing herself off in front of other men time and time again). I think she's a little addicted now...

Excellent! Sounds like your wife found a modis-operandi that works for her.

haveher4me said:
...but I'm loving it. I've made it crystal clear to her that she is completely free to explore her sexuality however she chooses...

You're a good man.

haveher4me said:
This morning my wife was dressing, ready to go off to the supermarket as she does regularly every week. She produced a really short skimpy skirt that I had never seen before. She is tall with shapely legs.

Awright. Your wife sounds like a natural.

haveher4me said:
.... A few minutes later, and unbeknownst to her, I caught her looking in the full length mirror and bending deeply from the waist, looking to see how much the skirt ******* from behind (it ******* plenty). The dirty little tart was testing it for 'flash appeal'!

Ah... so there's little doubt your wife will soon "fully cuckold" you, thus fulfilling your long-held fantasy (and more... perhaps much more, you may find).

haveher4me said:
I am now fairly confident she is on the hunt for another guy, having seen a number of guys on cam who are a lot bigger than me. She even remarked how exciting it was to see guys with cocks much bigger than mine.

All this is very positive and very cool. Your wife's use of her computer cam to randomly look at the cocks and balls of other men while showing them her pussy and masturbating for them (and herself), all while talking with them as well, was a first-rate strategy for turning herself on and easing herself into a suitable mind-set for stepping up, stepping out and fucking other men for real, thus making you her cuckold. Have you begun thinking about what you'll do while your wife is out on her dates...? Your cuckold-in-waiting status brings to mind a post by another forum member a while back: "I'm sitting her typing and beating my weenie, while my wife is out getting stuffed with a sausage."

haveher4me said:
She has had very little sexual experience apart from me as she married [me] young, but I have an exquisite feeling she may be about to make up for [her inexperience]. Wish me luck guys!

I think you're right. Good luck to BOTH of you, and may your wife increase her sexual satisfaction by orders of magnitude!

—Custer

Good luck dude! This will be a very exciting time for you both! Make sure that you guys talk about it a lot though, just remember, this sort of thing can easily break up marrages if you are not on the same page.

Believe me, there are lots of "us guys" out here who would love to share our wives/girlfriends' pussies with other guys. In fact, I believe it is absolutely normal to want other guys to fuck your wife!

But, it doesn't happen for all of us. I am one of the lucky ones who has actually been there to watch as other men fucked my wife. After this experience, there is NO turning back. You will be a wife-sharer for the rest of your life.

The main reason that men pay for sex with prostitutes is that they "get what they desire" and the prostitutes are providing a much needed service.

A wife who gives her husband less sex than he desires, is in danger of eventually finding out that hubby is "topping up" when he sees opportunities.

The Pope probably was right when he said that a wife must obey her husband (so he got all the sex he desired in return for working hard to provide her and the kids the best life possible).

Only problem was that the Pope did not give the husband a book on how to give his wife strong orgasms, so she would not crave lovers to satisfy the unsatisfied itches in her loins.