• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So excited! Tonight she meets the Bull!!

• Thread starterscreener77
  • Start date
S

screener77

Tonight my wife will meet the man who will probably be the Bull in our relationship. It is pretty much a formality at this point. They have been exchanging hot emails for a couple of days.

We will meet in a restaurant, and after I introduce him to her, I am to be sent away to the bar. They will probably pick me up on the way out. Tonight is a "meet-and-greet." But he has already said he plans to kiss her good night when he sees her to the car! At some point I think she plans to grab his cock to evaluate the size.

If all goes well, the actual date for the adult activities is probably this Friday.

This week, I am not permitted to touch her, or myself. Her pussy is off limits to me, although she has allowed me to enjoy her thoroughly soaked panties for brief periods. But I am not permitted to cum. I won't be permitted to cum until I am given permission on Friday. This will be especially hard, because Thursday night I will be giving her a bikini wax and a trim to make sure her pussy and ass are as pretty as possible for the Bull.

On Friday I will be ****** to watch, full clothed, while the Bull has his way with her. Any activity I engage in will be specifically directed. I am to call the Bull "Sir." I will be doing cleanup work.

I can't wait!!

the same thing happened with me. read my post dear screener !!