• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So her bull is living in my house now.

• Thread starterhotwifeclw
  • Start date

hotwifeclw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
My wife has been seeing this guy off and on since August. She loved playing with him and only saw him a few times. He was kinda unavailable to her for a while due to work issues and she had a few lovers during that time but he was one of her favs. He is very muscular well built ten years younger than her and pretty well endowed. He has his own room in the house and works the night shift during the week. She seems to be a bit shy around him and isn't her normally aggressive self but takes the opportunity to be taken by him whenever he wants. We have 3 children and her and him are very discreet. The kids love him because they see him as a kid also. It is interesting for me because I love when she goes in his room and fucks him then comes to the room and sits on may face to eat her cum filled pussy when she gets done. It's funny cause every time we are in bed together she talks about how he fucks the hell out of her and how deep he hits her compared to me and complains that he doesn't fuck her often enough. he only fucks her about once a week and I told her if she wants more she just needs to make the move and he's in. I sometimes sit outside the bedroom door and listen to him knock the bottom out of her and wish that I could make her moan like that. She usually comes in the bedroom to fuck me right after. It amazes me that she has come so far in such a short time. A year ago she had just begun to experiment with her new found freedom and now she is very blunt about what she likes. She really liked it when he took her in front of me one day and bent her over he looked right at me and told to watch how a real man fucks her.

She is very jealous with me though, and I am not allowed any other women. Her boy toy has a regular girlfriend that doesn't know about her and him. She said he is ok to have other girlfriends. I have beautiful models around me all the time that like me since I own a business and have a very large home so she knows I get passed at regularly. Every time I go out I come home with girls phone numbers but I'm not allowed to follow up with them. She gets pissed because I'm married and I shouldn't be getting any girls number, but every time she goes out she ends up meeting and most of the time bringing a guy home. I hope maybe someday she will have a ffm threesome but she said she would only do that with him not me which he is working on setting up with one of his other girl friends. He did say they would allow me to watch. at least the first time. Oh well. I always wanted to be part of her first ffm episode but she won't let me be with another woman. It's weird because she still demands that I fuck her regularly and especcially after he does because for some reason she doesn't always cum with him because he gets off relatively quickly but at the same time he gets hard again right away when he's not too tired. Lets see where this goes. I will update again soon.

It sounds to me like your wife has everything well in hand. "As it should be" as the cuckold you "SHOULD NOT" be allowed to have other women and should spend all your energies on both her & her lovers. Being made to watch / being humiliated by him should become a second nature as well as the appropriate clean-up duties!!

In that case, you should get her another well-hung bull for her MFM... :cool:

sounds like quite the set up.... i'm a little jealous....

I still fail to understand why the husbands in these three-ways should be humiliated, or feel abused in any way. My experience has been that wife-sharing can be a positive experience for everyone involved. Just to know that another guy is fucking my wife is the most uplifting experience I can think of.

I certainly do not cry my balls off later. I find someone to tell it all to. My favorite words to say to any man are "Would you like to fuck my wife?"

I don't feel humiliated when my wife gets laid, I feel it when I have to clean up after he shoots off in her.

My wife does not allow me to touch other women either. But as long as she fucks other men, I will keep my hands to myself.

She is getting less interested in me

Interestingly enough but anticipated; the other night my wife and I were sitting on the couch when she made it clear that she has now found out there is more out there for her. She told me that she is less interested in having sex with me even though I always make her cum because she enjoys the larger cocks that she has been experiencing i'm about 5 3/4 inches. This is her first full year of having other men and she has had numerous. I am going to list the events for my own understanding of her exploits.

1. She had her first black man March of 2009. He was only an inch or so larger than me.
2. She had her first real boy toy age 24 the night after her first Black man and slept with him on 3 occasions. He was also only an inch or so larger than me.
3. She met a 6'6" Pourto Rican Guy that had about 10" and was thick as all hell. She said it hurt but she continued to want him again and again but it ended up being a one night stand.
She slept with her boy toy one or two other times over the next couple months but had no others until August of 2009.
4. In August we went out to a nightclub and I invited one of the bouncers back to the house to party when the club closed and he agreed to join us. He was also Puerto Rican and she thought he was hot and vice versa. Within 20 minutes they were having sex. He fucked her silly, 3 or 4 times that night. He came back to the house 3 or four more times of which I webcam recorded one of the sessions. He had a recent STD test so she didn't have him wear a condom for the next few times so she let him cum in her each time and gave me clean up duty when he left. she lost touch with him for a couple of months.
5. I found an ad on CL for a Milano guy with a 10.5 inch cock and had him come over one night to meet and greet. She liked him so invited him back. A week later he showed up and she got fucked by him 3 times and it ended up being an all nighter. she really enjoyed him but he was flighty and would stand her up when he said he was coming over.
6. On Holloween night we had close to 400 peeps at our house. She met a guy early in the party that brought her up to our room. I looked through the window between our office and the BR and saw her blowing the Guy. She didn't fuck him and left the room moments later. At the end of the party 4 guys; 3 black and 1 white wouldn't leave her alone and within a few minutes we were all in our bedroom. They all took her and fucked her for 3 and a half hours with the largest black guy finishing her off. I finally got to have her after it was all said and done and she was sore and loose. They all wore condoms.
7. In December the bouncer asked to use one of the rooms in our home and she happily obliged. She has been fucking him once or twice a week ever since. I always get the creampie and seconds. He now has a new gf.
8. The guy with the 10.5 inch recently came to visit again and he railed her but for only a half hour or so. She loves his cock.
9 Last week she met a new guy and I'm waiting to see what she does.

I have counted 10 or 11 guys this past year, wow what a ride. I may have missed one. The one guy that is a bouncer still lives with us and it drives her nuts because he has a girlfriend and doesn't fuck her any more but she gets the Eye candy because the guy is buff and hot looking so she is always horny. She is now starting to make it difficult for me to get sex from her because she wants to be tight for her well hung lovers. So far I'm the smallest dick guy she has ever had. She is enjoying the shit of her new found freedom but is still very jealous with me and gets mad when other women show an interest in me. She says to me that I shouldn't be talking to other women because I'm married. I think it's soo hot for her to do that with me while she is very blatant about her exploits and rubs the fact into my face that they all have bigger dicks.

once you've become a true cuck
you will not desire any sex other
than what you can derive from your wife's
affairs with her lover(s)

duke9555 said:
once you've become a true cuck
you will not desire any sex other
than what you can derive from your wife's
affairs with her lover(s)

True, true...:D

It sounds like your wife is coming into her own....

Hotwifeclw,

hotwifeclw said:
The other night my wife and I were sitting on the couch when she made it clear that she has now found out there is more out there for her.

Very good. Your wife is beginning to see the possibilities.

hotwifeclw said:
She told me she is less interested in having sex with me even though I always make her cum, because she enjoys the larger cocks she has been experiencing....

Ah, well.... do you cope with your wife increasingly denying you sex by beating your weenie while she's out on dates with other men, imagining what they might be doing?

hotwifeclw said:
I have counted 10 or 11 guys this past year. Wow — what a ride.

My congratulations to your wife; that's a very nice number of lovers to have taken during the past year. Obviously, she's on her way to taking 100 men (or more) during the next 10 years.

hotwifeclw said:
My wife is now starting to make it difficult for me to get sex from her because she wants to be tight for her well-hung lovers. So far I'm the smallest-dicked guy she has ever had.

Jeez.... I suppose it must feel rewarding, though, to have set a record. But I have to say, your wife's reasoning seems less than tight. I mean, if your cock is smaller than all of her lover's cocks, she would still be tight for them even if she fucked you 3 times a day, right....?

hotwifeclw said:
She is enjoying the shit of her new found freedom but is still very jealous and gets mad when other women show an interest in me. She says I shouldn't be talking to other women, because I'm married.

Well, yes — of course. Your wife's insistence that you be faithful as her cuckold husband is entirely reasonable. I imagine you must be grateful it hasn't occurred to her to require you to wear a chastity device (with her as sole keyholder)....

hotwifeclw said:
I think it's soo hot for her to do that with me while she is very blatant about her exploits and rubs it into my face that [her lovers] all have bigger dicks.

It's commendable you feel that way. You're shaping up well and showing good promise as your wife's cuckold.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread