• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So I just met the man

• Thread startercumsluthubby
  • Start date

cumsluthubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2009
that will Dom my wife and I soon.

We found him through the bdsm group we hang out with sometimes. He's done this with couples before so that is a plus and we spoke about parameters and guidelines for our first encounter. The wife was at the bar with friends as she doesn't want to know any of the details. She likes to be surprised.

I basically told him I wanted to be verbally humiliated and spanked, and wanted him to use and abuse my wife as he wishes as long as the pain is minimal, she likes pain but not too much, and there are no lasting marks. He insists on protection but I'm hoping he will pull out and cum on her tits so I can lick it off.

Wish me luck.

So tonight's the night. All the preparations are made and in a few hours I will watch her get fucked and spanked. I can't wait.

I'll post what happened tomorrow.

If I read right, you will get spanked, too. I hope things go well and she becomes addicted to many, many repeats.

that sounds like fun. perhaps he'll pull out and empty both barrells over you!

hopefully sum pics?

So the evening went well. He spanked us both and fucked her good while humiliating me verbally which really got me off. I had on a leather CBT device which was tighter than it had ever been with the hardon I had, even though it was just 6 inches, and I took it off right before I came and showered my wife's face right after he did.

We're definitely going to do this again.

Users who are viewing this thread