• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So I'm sitting in my Living room and my wife is fucking her bull in the next room.

• Thread starterhotwifeclw
  • Start date

hotwifeclw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
Like I said; the wife told me to get the laundry done and the bed made which will take at least 2 1/2 hours because I had just began the washer so she can go into her bull's room and have some her time. I managed a peek through his window from outside within 5 minutes of her going in and she was already sucking him like the cock queen she is. Damn does this woman loves dick... I watched her for a few minutes and when she had him fully hard she impaled herself on his 10 inch member. It was a sight to see and then dammit :mad:I stepped in dogshit barefoot. Had to go around to the other side of the house to get it cleaned in the hose.

I guess I will go ahead and stay inside and do my chores so I make sure they are done when she is. I hope she lets me have her tonight afterward. I have been longing for her since last week. She kept me on the hook all week last week in anticipation of him joining us on our weekend getaway and she made me give her like 8 total orgasms but wouldn't let me get off since he didn't show on Saturday. I'm a walking hard on right now. I'm not sure if it is possible but if it is my pants have absorbed a half gallon of precum. I know I'll at least be able to clean her up when she is done. She always does that because she likes that extra orgasm she gets from my mouth when I clean his cum from her pussy. I do hope she will let me inside her stretched out pussy. I love the way it feels. We will see. I will post the results of tonight sometime tomorrow because it is already late and i have work to do. Good night everyone.

Take some pictures of her creamy pussy before you get to work cleaning it up....

canberraguy4fun said:
Take some pictures of her creamy pussy before you get to work cleaning it up....

Agreed - If you go to that much trouble, pics are essential....

hotwifeclw-albums-creampie-picture12005-creamie.jpg

I'm exhausted. It's 9 am and I went to bed a 5am. she came to bed at 4 am and was pretty spent and sore. She made me eat her to an orgasm and let me fuck her but only for a few minutes and insisted that I either hurry and get off or go to sleep. The funny part was that as soon as I got off she got on top and got herself off again. It wasn't easy since his 10 cock really had her stretched and he fucked her silly for 2 hours straight before they both fell asleep. She told me she got off 4 times with him.

hotwifeclw said:
hotwifeclw-albums-creampie-picture12005-creamie.jpg

Well done mate - especially to drill her after creampie eating> Genuis and thanks for the sloppy view....

TJ

Amen... thanks so much for the wet pussy photo!