• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

so many younger white women going black?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
so many younger white girls/women are going black. Yesterday i was walking through a mall and i saw this young white teenage girl who had a T-shirt on which said "I suck black dick" and she was such a beautiful blonde girl too

Every time i pass by a college or highschool i see so many black guys with beautiful white girls, while the nerdy white guys just keep staring at them

It is not as taboo now days.
It's what they want. Girls now days act out on feelings and urges, unlike in the past.
If they want to try a a big dick, they try a big dick.

redheads said:
Yesterday i was walking through a mall and i saw this young white teenage girl who had a T-shirt on which said "I suck black dick" and she was such a beautiful blonde girl too

Bet you asked her where she bought it, so you could buy yourself one.

redheads said:
Every time i pass by a college or highschool i see so many black guys with beautiful white girls, while the nerdy white guys just keep staring at them

And the other nerdy white guy (you) just stares at the black guys instead.

buggalee said:
bet you asked her where she bought it, so you could buy yourself one.

And the other nerdy white guy (you) just stares at the black guys instead.

==========

Coolstbro.jpg..

It is so

Why, is a good question, but for one thing it is now acceptable amoung the younger generation. The white nerds are latching unto the upscale black female as well. We are blending. Persons tend to attach to others with the same ideals.

Attachments

• GoBlackYngLady.jpg
    GoBlackYngLady.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 1202478612.jpg
    1202478612.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 353
  • BlkLoverWhtWifeAnHubby.jpg
    BlkLoverWhtWifeAnHubby.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 244
^ sooner or later all white girls will go black and taste black cocks

redheads said:
Many younger white girls and women are going black. Yesterday i was walking through a mall and i saw this young white teenage girl who had a T-shirt on which said, "I suck black dick." She was a beautiful blonde girl.

Every time I pass by a college or high school i see many black guys with beautiful white girls, while the nerdy white guys stare at them.

See the interesting thread on this subject initiated by MinnesotaNate (a young, recently-married, white computer IT man), here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12720-your-input-not-swingers.html

redheads said:
so many younger white girls/women are going black. Yesterday i was walking through a mall and i saw this young white teenage girl who had a T-shirt on which said "I suck black dick" and she was such a beautiful blonde girl too

Good to know the young women are steeping out in style!
White wives too would look good wearing such outfits.

The Truth!.jpg

Times have changed

Girls are no longer shy or demure, they do not attach any right or wrong with sex, and see no reason they should not have sex with anyone they wish. Many now when they do get married write their on vows. Some my feel the younger generation is amoral but the younger generation, boys and girls just do not subscribe to the same ideals. The Church has lost a lot of its influence, and many women do not see any reason they can not have children without a man in the house

Some have heard "it pays to advertise".

Attachments

• ctmpphpnSZVBz.jpg
    ctmpphpnSZVBz.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 274
  • black+cock+shirt_sm+copy.jpg
    black+cock+shirt_sm+copy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 291
  • LikeMyTHun.jpg
    LikeMyTHun.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 263
  • Justlikemother.jpg
    Justlikemother.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 264
  • OhMotherIWillWearItToTheClub.jpg
    OhMotherIWillWearItToTheClub.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 255
That's a great thread....

Custer Laststand said:
See the interesting thread on this subject initiated by MinnesotaNate (a young, recently-married, white computer IT man), here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12720-your-input-not-swingers.html

Custer thanks for posting that link. It's a shame he didn't come back.
That thread took a very interesting turn at the end. LoL

It's not about who's doing what as long as you agree on it, and you both are ok with it. Then it is enjoyable. Otherwise why do it?
-hank

The more mainstream it becomes the less
hot it becomes ....by the inverse square ratio

such is life

mimi27406 said:
Girls are no longer shy or demure, they do not attach any right or wrong with sex, and see no reason they should not have sex with anyone they wish. Many now when they do get married write their on vows. Some my feel the younger generation is amoral but the younger generation, boys and girls just do not subscribe to the same ideals. The Church has lost a lot of its influence, and many women do not see any reason they can not have children without a man in the house

Some have heard "it pays to advertise".

I imagine, wouldn't it be nice seeing Lady Gaga or Britney Spears wearing one of those type of shirts.

hotttttttttt sizzler HOTT IR fuck - ********.com

duke that is a very hot video, thanks for passing it on

chrisjohn said:
duke that is a very hot video, thanks for passing it on

========

thank you 4 ur support cuntface :)

Users who are viewing this thread