• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So V-day is almost upon us...

• Thread starterCanadian169
  • Start date
C

Canadian169

What is happening for you cuckolds out there? What are the plans for tomorrow? anything real special happening?

Canadian169 said:
What is happening for you cuckolds out there? What are the plans for tomorrow? anything real special happening?

GF going out right now with her friend to the best restaurant in town, later they are going to a hotel suite to spend the night. She never fucks at home anymore, she doesn't want me to her or see her having sex :( She will only be home for a few hours on friday after work before going away again on the weekend with this same guy! I know that they are going to have some crazy sex, and I will stay at home and jerk of thinking of them :p

My GF is hotter and having more sex with this guy than she ever had with me before she met him:mad:

BUT she is way more sexy now than she was before, she keeps in shape, even shaves her ass and only wear sexy underwear, she did not do this when she had just me :) All my friends think that I have a really trophy wife, and I have, just that I don't get anything sexually from her anymore but we are still the best friends and love each other deeply.