• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So You Want to Play?

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
So you want to play, I said with a smile on my face. We were standing in front of the xxx books for swingers in the truck stop. She was a short black haired lady of maybe 26 with tits that had to be at least 38 D and a ass to die for.
She smiled at me and said oh yeah I do my husband is a prude and I don’t think he would let me. I smiled at that and ran my hand over her sweet ass in those tight shorts, why do we have to tell him.
She smiled, but what would I do with the two kids and what if………… I cut her off, here’s the deal, you got one life to live, might as well live it while you can. My hand was on the back of her ass with my fingers pushing right up the between her legs pushing in on her soft crack. Why not have someone watch the kids for a few days, tell your old man your going out of town to see, who ever a aunt or cousin and that you will be back in a week.
She smiled a week, now what could we find to do for a whole week. I smiled, then gave a crooked grin, baby you got kids you know what we will be doing. She slipped her hand on the front of my pants, and of course my cock was already willing and hard. That feels big enough to do the job; she blushed as she said it.
Give me your address I said, she did with out hesitation. I’ll be by tomorrow, what time does your old man leave for work. She said eight I said I’ll be there soon as he is gone, so get rid of the kids, don’t bother to pack much you won’t need many things to where.
It was all just that easy, and as I walked off I knew she was in for a lesson in sex she was never going to forget. And she didn’t know it now, but by the time I was done her husband would know she was never going to be worth a damn to him again.
I picked her up as planned, and we drove two hundred miles to a hunting cabin I had in the deep woods of Clark National Forest.
Soon as we got there, I unrushed her in the door. I wasted no time in ripping her clothes off. Naked she was better then I had expected, not only was her tits just like I expected she had long nipples with dark rings around them and her pussy hair was thick and coal black.
I said now in loud and harsh voice, so you want to play! She smiled but her eyes got wide, I realized I didn’t even know her name or her mine.
I stepped around her, reaching in my back pocket I took out a set of hand cuffs I had bought years ago when I first became a cop and never used.
I slapped them on her wrists as I yanked her arms being her hard. I grabbed her long hair, pushing her head forward, on your knees you fucking cheating *****. She really had no choice but to obey. I stepped in front of her, she started to rise like she was going to try and get away. I slapped her so hard her head swung backwards and she would of toppled to the floor had I not grabbed her by the hair and caught her.
Did I tell you ***** you could move? Look at me, you wanted to play, cheat on your husband, have sex, and be wild. Well dear bitch, you are going to be just what you are, a piece of meat, used as hole, a *****, and your going to like it.
I laughed at her as I saw the tears falling down her cheeks. Cry, why not scream, you think anyone is going to hear you out here? I told her to unzip my pants using her mouth, work my cock out and suck. She cried as she struggled to get the zipper down, when she started to work my cock out she bit, and I slapped her again. Don’t hurt me bitch or you will suffer pain like you never thought you could.
I let her start sucking my eight inches of cock. I reached in my pocket and pulled out the remote to start my VHS camera, smile, I said. Then I petted her head leaned down and kissed the top of hair. Baby this is all in fun, enjoy it, will be a experience to remember. With that her smile came back, she mumbled around my cock, don’t be so mean ok. I smiled.
Watching her suck, like the end of my cock like a big sucker, then I shot my load in her mouth and pulled out so some dripped on her chin.
Then I reached down and squeezed her tits and told her to go lay on the bed.
I wiped her mouth off, zipped my pants, put leg shackles on her. Slipped in the closet and took the tape out and put it in a big yellow envelope and headed for the post office. I knew she would be there when I got back and the real fun would begin.
I couldn’t help but smile knowing that the next day her husband would be watching his wife suck a man’s cock and looking as if she was loving ever bit of it, in fact she had been.

If you want to see more of this story then you have to make comments or it will end here. This is fiction of course.

nice work

As usual tupp, you have a wonderful writing style and a great imagination. I, for one, would love to read how the story goes.
Moomoo231

part 2

When I got back I was happy to see her, squirming on the bed. Her naked body was so beautiful. Her legs pulled open, I could just see the nub of her clit through the dark bush of black hair.
She was sweating in the heat of the cabin, soon as I walked in she begged me to let her go so she could go pee. I thought you would never get back, please; let me go pee, please.
I smiled at her, of course you can go pee, after you tell me what I want to know, she cut me off, I have to go so badly I don’t know if I can hold it. Hold it you must I replied.
Tell in detail about the first sexual encounter you had. Her face got beet red, I can’t do that, and I just can’t. I said you will or you will piss the bed and if you do that I’ll make you scrub the sheet by hand and sleep on the floor.
Ok you win; when I was ten years old my parents left me with my cousin Bob to baby-sit me while they went shopping. At first we watch TV but after awhile he was putting his hand on my leg. Then his hand would go higher, you know way up higher. He was 15 and I didn’t know anything and it felt sort of good. I remember I was wearing a blue skirt and light blue top. Next thing I knew he had his hand in the center of my white cotton panties and was rubbing my crack up and down with his finger. That feels good don’t it he asked me and it did, so I said yeah.
He told me to lay back on the rug and he would show me how big girls were treated by boy friends. Of course I said ok. He started kissing me while rubbing my pussy crack. Then He opened my top and started sucking on my little nipples. I don’t know what happened I guess it was a orgasm because I got really wet and felt like I was floating. He pulled my skirt up, and pulled my panties off. I lay there showing him my little crack, I didn’t have any hair yet. He lay down and sort of licked the crack a little then stood up and pulled out his dick. It looked so big and so hard pointing out at me. He told me to lick it like he had licked me, he wanted to feel good too. I started licking his cock and some juice was on the tip. He lay on top of me then and tried to push it in me, but my pussy was to little. I will never forget though how hot the tip of his cock was on my pussy. When he couldn’t get it in he just kept rubbing it up and down my crack till some white juice shot out on my pussy. Then he rolled off, I wanted to taste it, so I leaned over and licked it off his dick.
So I said you started being a ***** at ten, NO she yelled, I wasn’t that, it was years before I ever did anything again.
No I said you came, your pussy was wet, you even remember the touch of his cock, I bet you remember your own cousins cum taste. Did you ever do anything with him again? Yeah when he was twenty and I was 15 he fucked me.
See you’re a *****, a dirty bitch *****. I got up and went to the cabinet and got a large glass, I held it to her pussy. Pulling the lips open, you bitch your cunt is dripping wet just from telling me the story. I shoved my fingers in her cunt and she bucked on the bed. I pulled my fingers out and slapped her labia lips hard with the palm of my hand. Not yet you filthy bitch, not yet will you get your pussy full.
I held the glass up to cunt and told her to piss. I watched as the yellow stream shot into the glass, the way her lips opened and the urethra opened up and let her water flow.
When she was done, she lay back her breathing easy; I took the glass to her lips, drink a little. She shook her head no, I pinched her noise till her mouth opened and I poured some of the hot piss down her throat. Drink it you bitch.
Then I took the glass and set it on the sink and pulled out my own cock, lick my cock like you did his, she started licking the smell of her piss on face, as I pulled it back and lay between her legs and fucked her hard till my cream was deep inside her.
She had not known I had made of tape of the whole show, I think tomorrow I will mail this one to her husband.
I took the cuffs and legs irons lose; I let her up and just watched her as she walked around talking but about nothing. I sit there dressed enjoying her freedom she washed her self in the sink. I knew that later she was going to get her next lesson and she would cum again.

If you want to see more of this story then you have to make comments or it will end here. This is fiction of course

Gotta have it.

Please tell me more. Its so dirty but it makes my panties wet. I love to feel like my body is betraying me.

part 3

Watching her all day was fun, at last I told her to get on the floor on all fours as I handed her a spong and a bucket of water. Now crawl around and scurb this nasty floor. Only after a few minutes did she start to rise up complaining it was hurting her knees.
I don’t give a damn about your knees, clean the floor you hoe, women are made to fuck, cook and clean, not run off at the mouth. Then I took a big towel and soaked it in water twisting it and slapping her tits till she started working again. I enjoyed watching her tits flap back and forth and her ass crack wiggling as she moved, reaching down to wash the deepest corners her crack would spread and I could see her tight anus.
Every time she would stop or slow down I cracked her bare skin with the wet towel till now as she finished she had red marks all over her body. Of course the tape was rolling and all of it was on film.
Now you little bitch, crawl over here and undress me. She did as she was her told her nipples erecting.
Now you low life cheating cunt, was me, she started to go get a wash rag. No you stupid bitch, wash me with your tongue the way a dog washes. Don’t miss a spot and start with my feet. I sit down and watched as her tongue stretched out to lick my feet, cleaning in between my toes. Then up my legs, I stood and bent over holding the chair, now start at the back of my ankles and lick and don’t miss my ass. I felt her tongue move over me, up my legs across my ass, then spreading my ass cheeks open her hot moist tongue licked my ass cheeks then the hole.
As I turned around to face her now my cock, the cock that has fucked so many whores, the one that has fucked your ***** cunt and still has the stink of your nasty pussy on it.
My cock was hard, I grabbed her hair, pulling her head back and forth as I fucked her mouth hard, making her gag at times, once her tooth hit the soft skin. I yanked her head back and whipped my cock out her mouth, slapping it hard on her cheeks till tears flowed. Now bitch suck my cock, fuck my cock with your slut mouth, think about how your going to be home in a few days and every time you suck your husbands cock your going to remember a real mans cock in your hole. When I cum you drink it all, if you let one drip come out of your mouth your going regret it. I dumped a full load and she did not let on drop spill. I slapped her get a way from me you slut bitch go sit in the corner and pout.
She curled like a naked little ball in the corner watching me. I could see her pussy was wet she was enjoying it even if she cried. I got up spread her legs far apart and jammed my fingers in her cunt pushing and pulling she laid back and soon was fucking my fingers as if they were a big cock. I felt my fingers hit her cervix and I ran my finger over the opening of her inside cock.
When she came she let out screams of ecstasy and her own cum white thin cream filled my hand.
I tied her arms out stretched on the cabinets and her legs so she now sit but spread like on a cross. I took a little honey and spread it on her cunt.
I changed the tape, then went out side and let my old red bone hound in. I led him to her and watched as soon he had found the honey and was licking her cunt. She at first cried no, tried to struggle but the dog just pushed in further, soon she was raising her ass off the floor her long black hair going ever where as she tried to shove more of her cunt in the dogs face.
As I headed out the door, I said, your fine husband who runs his own shit ass company is really going to like knowing his wife is really a bitch, a dogs bitch. I wonder what he will do when I send this tape your making to his top client.
She flopped her head back as if she wanted to protest but instead raised her ass more and was screaming with the climax as the dog licked deep in her gapping cunt. I headed for the post office. Thinking how glad I was that I had hid all over the house hidden cams to catch her husband’s reactions as he watched his wife being cuckold, treated like a *****, I wondered how many times he had already fucked his hand.

If you want to see more of this story then you have to make comments or it will end here. This is fiction of course

Users who are viewing this thread