• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

soccer player betrays brother, fathers his children?

• Thread starteryoungbuck87
  • Start date
That's a shocking, stunning revelation...

Whew! My brain reeled as I read about all concerned feeling betrayed, shocked, humiliated, and stunned (to mention but a few of their responses, quoted at length). I especially liked the soccer star's lover (his brother's wife) feeling DOUBLY betrayed because the star had betrayed not only his wife but HER TOO by taking yet another gorgeous young woman as a lover.

I guess the main conclusion is, the soccer star has been a busy guy. I must say, I'm shocked and stunned...

the wimp cuck little brother tries to move on by perv'ing out and sending nudes to an 18 year old.

Rhodri Giggs flirts with 18yo via text, with pic of himself naked - What's On Dalian

I guess some of the sissies on here can empathize with his desperation. Soon though, he'll realize that no woman is for him and that he should get on his knees and beg his his wife to take him back. Once he realizes he is weak and cannot change his beta personality, hopefully he will accept and encourage her affair with his alpha male brother Ryan. Maybe he'll clean up Ryan's mess in her pussy, while Ryan taunts him about how his wife is too good for him, how he's the father of Rhodri's children, and an overall better man than him. If Rhodri is not the father of his own children, then so be it, there is better seed in the family and he does not deserve it, the silly cuck

The lady in question has taken refuge in the UK Celeb Big Brother House.

wow what a hot story. i bet his older brother has been beating him in all aspects for his entire life, and this is just the ultimate. it must be a devestating mindf*ck that will make him feel like that frustrated, bested little brother forever.
the wimp should thank his brother for giving his children his superior genes.

Puller said:
The lady in question has taken refuge in the UK Celeb Big Brother House.

And here is an interesting photo of her

Attachments

• natasha-giggs-nipslip-celebrity-big-brother.jpg
    natasha-giggs-nipslip-celebrity-big-brother.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 246
A husband may be doing the rounds cheating on all and sundry, but it does not necessarily mean a wife isn't on her "private circuit".

She can appear to be very angry at his misdemeanors ONLY BECAUSE she didn't know about it in advance.

If he had told her that he was getting opportunites to cheat, then she may have said, "go for it because I might as well take my opportunites as well, for a win-win".

Users who are viewing this thread