• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Soft cock while getting pegged

• Thread startermancub
  • Start date

mancub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2023
Hello, is it normal to be soft when I'm getting pegged? Don't get me wrong, I find it extremely hot and can cum easily. I just can't seem to get hard during this and my wife is not sure I'm actually enjoying it.

Reactions: natasnaikul
mancub said:
Hello, is it normal to be soft when I'm getting pegged? Don't get me wrong, I find it extremely hot and can cum easily. I just can't seem to get hard during this and my wife is not sure I'm actually enjoying it.
I'd like to hear the answer as well.

it may depend on your hormone levels. Are you taking female HRT? That can have an effect on your ability to get hard. I do take HRT and live live 24/7 as a girl, but I do get hard after awhile as my ass gets pumped. I do cum about maybe every 4th time or so, but not extremely hard. Although that does happen on occasion. If you are NOT on HRT then you may just be naturally low on testosterone. If so, that gives you the opportunity to become more feminine, which I strongly encourage.

Reactions: xswitch and MichiganCD
Hub is almost always soft or semisoft when getting pegged although sometimes he does ejaculate when totally soft when he is pegged. It's the same way when he has a real cock in him....

DCP_0920 (2).JPG DCP_0918 (3).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Nemoz, Lovasianladies, Maturegilffucker and 5 others
When I dildo my own ass I'm very frequently limp. I might stiffen up when close to cumming but yeah I think it's common to stay limp like a sissy bitch when getting your ass fucked.

Reactions: cocksterlover
Yes like IanNEUK said, starting hormones I sometimes got harder close to cumming. It eventually disappeared from hrt. I don't know how it is with a good T level.
I guess she sees from other things you are enjoying it :)

Reactions: IanNEUK
If I get hard she smacks my cock until it gets soft, she says I shouldn’t be enjoying it that much, although I love it.

Reactions: alextina, natasnaikul and cocksterlover
mancub said:
For me it's normal to be soft while getting pegged or having my prostate milked. Doesn't stop me enjoying being thoroughly drained though. Then again, I'm soft at all times so what can I say

Oh my my my. All these comments about your limp cocks while getting pegged has my cock so hard right now. My wife is in bed sleeping, so I had to come on here and find something really interesting…. Found it.