Soft or hard cucks?

• Thread starterchrisWannabe
  • Start date

chrisWannabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2023
Do Alphas and Bulls prefer their cuck to be hard or soft? Hard shows that they are enjoying it, but soft shows a cucks weakness right?

Reactions: secretcrowds and slaveofmyown
Our bull only wants me hard when my hands are tied behind my back. He enjoys to see how horny I am, leaking, without being able to jerk my aching cock.

Reactions: secretcrowds and cacpl
our old Owner NEVER wanted me hard, when i got hard He would beat it soft. He would tell me only MEN could be HARD, and that i am a sissy and sissies stay soft.

Reactions: sissyjenny, slaveofmyown and MegansCuckold
slavecplTX said:
our old Owner NEVER wanted me hard, when i got hard He would beat it soft. He would tell me only MEN could be HARD, and that i am a sissy and sissies stay soft.
sounds very degrading too - hot!!!

Reactions: slavecplTX
deniedcuck said:
sounds very degrading too - hot!!!
it was a HUGE mind fuck too!

chrisWannabe said:
Do Alphas and Bulls prefer their cuck to be hard or soft? Hard shows that they are enjoying it, but soft shows a cucks weakness right?
Hello having being without sex for so long and as good as impotent ,we found all her lovers preferred i could not get erect and added to the 100% cuckold lifestyle

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower and slavecplTX
slavecplTX said:
Interested to know how he beat your cock? Hand slap or some implement?

MilfHubbyUK said:
Interested to know how he beat your cock? Hand slap or some implement?
Most of the time i had to place it on a table, He would then hit it with a belt. i would be required to repeat "i am a sissy gurl" as he did this. It hurt so bad but He liked it.

Reactions: ckc
Both have different aspects. Softer cocks are cute to look at. Having a hard cock and nothing to do with it is another kind of fun to watch a cuck go through. Chastity works best and added with handcuffs if the cuck is not helping the occasion

Reactions: LozzaNWUK and slavecplTX
I’ve a cage to help me stay soft and tends to work, I’d love to train my clit to be permanently soft as a matter of choice

• Love
Reactions: slavecplTX and JonGrey
No one really cares. CW

chrisWannabe said:
I feel many times the cuckolds own body decides. My husband can't get an erection if a man is around. Just can't, even alone at his room

Reactions: ckc, slavecplTX and LozzaNWUK
JonGrey said:
Both have different aspects. Softer cocks are cute to look at. Having a hard cock and nothing to do with it is another kind of fun to watch a cuck go through. Chastity works best and added with handcuffs if the cuck is not helping the occasion
I agree that the hard cucks like myself should be handcuffed to something and they could be in chastity or not. It's fun to torture a cuck like me when I have an erection but can't satisfy it.

Reactions: ckc and slavecplTX
My ex wife had a bull, very dom. If I got hard, he would whip my dick with a belt, reminding me I was not a man. Sometimes, accidentaly hitting my bal and I would curl up in pain. if wife was there, she’d watch me punished. Sometimes watch me suck hid dick like she does.

Reactions: blahblah and cute_sandra
ckc said:
My ex wife had a bull, very dom. If I got hard, he would whip my dick with a belt, reminding me I was not a man. Sometimes, accidentaly hitting my bal and I would curl up in pain. if wife was there, she’d watch me punished. Sometimes watch me suck hid dick like she does.
Did you suck his dick anyway?

Reactions: ckc
chrisWannabe said:
Right! I find that guys prefer the cuck to be soft and small. He is not there to enjoy it, just provide his wife!

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
ckc said:
Poor little man! Sounds like you learned quickly

• Love
Reactions: ckc and slavecplTX
A hard-core cuck should be caged if he is watching his wife gets fucked. There's exceptions to every rule, and everything can be negotiated, but most cucks can't control themselves and tend to get hard, then want to jack off. That shouldn't/can't happen.
So the hubby should be caged before the wife's lover arrives, and remain that way until he has left.

If her lover is going to fuck me, I'll let them decide whether I remain caged. Either way is good with me; if I stay in the cage, I'll have my compacted little nub swinging as he fucks, if I'm freed, they get to see how hard I get from getting fucked in the ass by a man.
Some verbal humiliation from either or both of them works in both cases.

Reactions: LozzaNWUK and slavecplTX
ckc said:
U gona be a good little bitch for me too
Send me her pics !! U can watch ⌚ me jerk and cum to her aswell

MilfHubbyUK said:
Did you suck his dick anyway?
Whenever he told me to, yes.