• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

some more white sluts

• Thread startersmallwhitecock
  • Start date

smallwhitecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
i just fantasise about these girls with hung blacks

Attachments

• b02.jpg
    b02.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 5,953
  • dsc_0023_jpg.jpg
    dsc_0023_jpg.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 850
  • ibwf_2b1bbb.jpg
    ibwf_2b1bbb.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 739
wow

yo smallwhite,,, that one in the jeans shorts...shes perfect . sooo wholesome and sweet. i crave to her getting pound by a black african.

wouldnt you just love to see her in a series of pics like....
1. getting fucked passionately by a jungle witch doctor, her legs around him hands on his back pulling at him kissing .
2. her walking with him holding hands with her belly swollen.
3.her sitting on his lap as she breast feeds .his dark skin baby, her hands holding its lillte black head to her breast.

Always had a thing for gail porter. I'd love to see that tight little
ass of hers get stretched wide open as twelve inches of iron hard
black cock got rammed all the way up inside her. And watch her
cute face as she's pumped senseless before being sprayed
with rope after rope of thick steaming sperm. Lovely.

Attachments

• gail_porter_7.jpg
    gail_porter_7.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 207
  • gail_porter_6.jpg
    gail_porter_6.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 355
  • gail-porter_5.jpg
    gail-porter_5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 325
Some more pictures of gail that make my cock hard.

I'd pay serious money to see Mandingo pile drive this
girls sweet ass. :twisted:

Attachments

• gail-porter_4.jpg
    gail-porter_4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 306
  • gail-porter_2.jpg
    gail-porter_2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 245
  • gail-porter_11.jpg
    gail-porter_11.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 296
Man! I would love to see Gail Porter go black. Just imagine a big black cock splitting her tiny white pussy ummmmmm

hi

mmmm. yes....is she an astress. i never saw her before but shes pecfect for a black bull. she has so much to offer well endowed black stud. those nice tities would look great with a black guys sucking them.

Re: wow

solowhtguy said:
wouldnt you just love to see her in a series of pics like....
1. getting fucked passionately by a jungle witch doctor, her legs around him hands on his back pulling at him kissing .
2. her walking with him holding hands with her belly swollen.
3.her sitting on his lap as she breast feeds .his dark skin baby, her hands holding its lillte black head to her breast.

Mmmmm - I´ve got to admit honey that that sounds like the beginning of a perfect RP.

Prim and proper white girl getting separated from her bf while trecking the jungle. Her clothes are in tatters and she´s exhausted when she comes across a little african village and an evil jungle witch doctor.

He can see she´s tired and weak and despite all protestations he gently begins teasing her body smiling as he sees the reaction that he´s getting. She tries to remain focused on her bf and getting him help, but it´s sooooo hard when those hands are working her body like that and once he shows her what he has to offer, her eyes begin to glaze over and she becomes entranced as it swings so lazily from side to side. This time there´s no protesting as his hands return to her body.

That doing anything for you? :twisted:

I´ll leave the rest to your obvious imagination ... I´m off to the chat room to see this one through :wink:

Gail Porter

I got news for ya!
She already has done black. Got caught out in a national newspaper snogging the face off a black guy , whilst still with her boyfriend musician.

J

kourn.jpg

Justawhiteguy said:
Is that Maria Sharapova (sp?) with one of the Williams sisters? Now there is a lesbian coupling I would love to sit and watch! Think Venus or Serena would take control of the situation?

that is Kournikova :)

solowhtguy said:
mmmm. yes....is she an astress. i never saw her before but shes pecfect for a black bull. she has so much to offer well endowed black stud. those nice tities would look great with a black guys sucking them.

Gail Porter is a British television presenter who has allegedly already gone black.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread