• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

some ne wpics

• Thread starterslave82
  • Start date
I agree 100% about the cucks....I've stopped going into IR chatrooms altogether....as soon as I'd log in I'd have 5 or 6 of them IMing me immediately wanting to talk to me about how smallthey were or how their wives dominate them. Sick Bastards!!

Does anyone have any news of the John Persons site? Any new cartoon, perhaps? Thank you,

Fran

michelle_mwf_hot4_bbc said:
Could be, but so are most of the posters in this site.

The point remains the same. Sick cucks disparaging their gender and race because of their OWN inferiority complex and twisted mental state make bold and inflamatory statements that are completely contrary to reality and fact.

I'm hoping to find an IR sex forum that does not allow cucks or black-sex-power politics and propaganda one of these days.

Without all the sick innacurate shit spewed forth from the cucks and others with white bashing agendas, more white girls might be available for some FUN. They get turned off by this stupid crap and their ol' man looks at it and says fuck those ignorant shits, we'll stay on the white side till those cucks go away and the rest of those motherfuckers grow up. Boom, end of slut fantasy for the missus.

Dumb shits.

Do you know, this is quite probably THE most incisive post that I have ever read on DC...

Thumbs up to you Michelle, for finding the words that many of us would like to have spoken...

I know of a couple IR yahoo groups that aren't about cuckolding and slavery

Amen to that.

Retarded. A bunch of trolling desperate, jacking, closeted gay or bisexual Cavern JizzMoles.

Users who are viewing this thread