• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some pics from my wife Sylvia!

• Thread starterClaude123
  • Start date

Claude123

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2010
Thank you! It has been very good to exchange thoughts with you here.I thought I owe you some private pics form my wife, Sylvia, she agreed.
Greeting from Claude and Sylvia from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Claude
PD: it would be nice to hear some comments about her, she wiil eventually be very pleased to know about them.

Attachments

• my Wife 1.jpg
    my Wife 1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 456
  • My wife 2.jpg
    My wife 2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 456
  • My Wife 3.jpg
    My Wife 3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 656
  • My wife 4.jpg
    My wife 4.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 701
  • My wife 5.jpg
    My wife 5.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 656
Reactions: HugoBrasil
She has a gorgeous ass, would love to fuck that!! Do you have any photos of her with other men?

Wow... Claude... your wife looks gorgeous, sexy and totally fuckable! I love the curves on her, and the way she arches her back to show the fine round ass she's got. She makes me hard... she makes me want to screw her brains out!

She is hot!

Really sexy.

Wow! What a fantastic body. She's built for sex that girl ;-)

Wow she is stunning and very hot, your a lucky guy Claude

She is such a beautifull woman and you a lucky man, my little dick is hard thniking how I would love to lick her clean for you, ready to cum in again. Thank you for sharing

Me or my friend

Which one of us would she like or both...one at a time or both at one time?

Attachments

• my cock6.jpg
    my cock6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 75
  • my BBC1.jpg
    my BBC1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread