Some pics of me

• Thread startersexy_sandra
  • Start date

sexy_sandra

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2008
I'm a 31 married bbw and I love big black cock and after some months here I decide to send some picture of me, i hope you love it.

Attachments

• my big pussy.jpg
    my big pussy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 765
  • bbc inside me.jpg
    bbc inside me.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,115
  • deep inside my pussy.jpg
    deep inside my pussy.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 773
Sandra I LOVE your pics!! I am NOT into skin and bones, but damn baby I would love to get a chance to fuck every hole you got!! GIMME WHITE MEAT! Where are you located?

fantastic pictures. I love to see a black man spreading a white girls legs wide open!.

thanks for sharing xxxx

delete

delete this thread

talk about a great ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooo!

I'm sorry, but big is not sexy.

in contrast to what this guy above me said, I do think that bbw can be sexy. Looks like Miss Sandra has good hygiene from her pix, and that's what counts the most, whether a woman is skinny or fat! I prefer a lil extra padding because it gives you something to hold on to, to bounce back from when you're hitting doggy and going hard. plus, the best perk of all is when its cold outside, she can keep you hot under the covers in the bed during cold winter nights, or she can keep you cool in the summer by standing infront of the sun, blocking rays to provide a nice shade.
so get a grip Mister & be nice, if you don't like it, you don't have to voice your negative opinion on this young lady's thread when she's obviously trying to share her pix/experiences with those of us who do prefer bbw.
btw imho sexy sandra, from what I see you are pretty hot and got my dick rock hard thinking about being in between those juicy thick thighs. mmmmmmm! please ignore bonehead above me and share more. continue to be confident about yourself and know that some of us here are mature enough to know real beauty is found in a persons heart, mind, and their personality, and ultimately not their outter appearance.

can I get any co-signers on this??????

co-sign

Wrong!

I'm sorry, but I can not s-e-e how beautiful a persons mind or heart is. What excites my loins and millions of other males' loins in this country, is a slim attractive lady, who keeps them selves in shape. I think keeping yourself in shape can be considered a form of hygene also. Can I get a co-signer on this as well?

co-sign, I LOVE confidence in women. they can be skinny or bigger as long as they feel sexy and project that sexiness than they ARE sexy.
P.S. I rubbed one off to you Sexy Sandra

I'll co-sign as well

shybob9306 and people like him who don't like the ladies ought to take their sorry asses on somewhere, sit down and stop messing with the women's confidence. His sorry ass probably doesn't fuck very often and he's in the room trying to get with men.

i think you are very sexy an would love to see more of you enjoy

She got some nice "Face Down, Ass Up" skills.......that's always a beautiful thing.