• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some pics of my wife!

• Thread starterLustyLyn
  • Start date

LustyLyn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 21, 2006
She wants BBC's

Attachments

• lyn123.jpg
    lyn123.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 2,258
  • 110k.jpg
    110k.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,735
  • lyn6.jpg
    lyn6.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,455
Gorgeous!

Wow - fantastic boobs & legs! You're a lucky husband.

When you're out with her - are guys always hitting onto her? Please tell us!

She should get whatever she wants

:) Wow is she hot!!!!

Lovely! Would love to see a hard cock in her pussy though.

Always and sometimes I don't even have to buy her drinks, if u know what I mean!

I'd like to be her creampie eating submissive slave

She could own me.

LustyLyn

Wow what a woman. That babe is made for fucking, she is absolutly beautiful. She can get all the cock she wants anytime and anyplace. If she wants black see too it that she gets it. Again what a fuckable looking woman. Please more, plus let us know when she gets her first black cock. Drooling all over myself.okdeacon

More pics of wife

Still wanting!

Attachments

• 36c.jpg
    36c.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 324
  • lyn01.jpg
    lyn01.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 295
  • lyn07.jpg
    lyn07.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 446
Cali Blk Cock

let me at that sweet pussy and ass...

I'll fuck those tits

I'd fuck her right in front of you, and shoot my cum all over those beautiful tits

Last edited by a moderator:
the licker

I would love to lick your wife's pussy while it's gettig fucked by a big hot dick!

Lusty Lyn

Lyn has definitly the right attitude... she loves to show her lusty body... & she is right we are longing for more! We want to see her play with her toys, we want to see that intense smile on her face when she comes fantasing about being:p taken by a bunch of handsome black men that take her lust to the highest peeks..... ^)_(^

What a Goddess!!!

Wow!!! She is gorgeous. Man, a woman like that should get EVERYTHING she wants, when she wants it. I certainly hope she's been spoiled since your first date. With a woman like that, I hope you're kissing her ass on a daily basis, and treating her like the goddess she obviously is.

Afew more pics!

Attachments

• lyn5.jpg
    lyn5.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 267
  • lyn1.jpg
    lyn1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 361
Dont get you white bois, how you want to parade ur woman, and let us fuck em, but i dont need to psychoanalize, thats my benefit...Damn nice to seem some sexy bush for a change. Brazillians are hott, but ladies listen up, so is natural.

Dont get you white bois, how you want to parade ur woman, and let us fuck em, but i dont need to psychoanalize, thats my benefit...Damn nice to seem some sexy bush for a change. Brazillians are hott, but ladies listen up, so is natural.

Outstanding

Hope you get to see her with a couple BBCs at the same time

She would like that!

;) BBC's - these r fine!

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    k1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 181
wow what great tits and i love her sexy legs

Users who are viewing this thread