• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some Progress

• Thread starterakersdan
  • Start date

akersdan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2018
London
I’ve been wondering how to start the conversation with my wife and finally I managed it.

After a number of glasses of Red and during some extended foreplay we spent the night discussing her previous sexual experiences somebody of which I’d not heard and were very arousing.

we got into the topic of her and other men and she admitted she likes the idea of BBC but would only really like it as part of a MMF

we then proceeded to role play me as a labourer wisiting whilst her husband was out which she’s very much enjoyed!

Reactions: Dmack
Sounds like she's open to the idea of a threesome, that's already an opening to sharing her or seeing her do another guy.

Reactions: Dmack
Now we discussed it she seems to be mentioning lovers quite a lot ;)

akersdan said:
Now we discussed it she seems to be mentioning lovers quite a lot ;)
Sounds like you're on your way. Does your wife have someone in mind she fantasizes about? If so, that could greatly shorten the search phase....

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like you're on your way. Does your wife have someone in mind she fantasizes about? If so, that could greatly shorten the search phase....

Well the current roleplay is that I'm a worker who visits while hubby is away which she cannot get enough of!

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Aaaahh...and then what comes next?

akersdan said:
Well the current roleplay is that I'm a worker who visits while hubby is away which she cannot get enough of!
Very good. Sounds like a theme you can probably build on... and, it sounds like your wife is moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread