• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some updated picture for you black guys

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date

funwife04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2004
My pussy for you which is exclusively for black use

Where you located that bushy pussy of yours looks yummy? new york mal ehere ever around this area get in contact with me parot24@yahoo.com

i would like to see the one on the bed again, black skirt and white top

Love the nice bush,love to see it filled with blk seed :)

here it is close and nice and wet!1

Big pussy thats how they get after all those big black dicks have stretched it over the years!!!

now lets fill it

they're welcome to it

Now that is a pussy that needs to be plowed daily, can I have some?

anyone want some of that hairy old woman snatch?
get in line, get in line, lol!

glad to hear your pussy is "for blacks only". can't imagine too many white guys of discerning taste would want that sloppy manhole anyway!

maria_canoli said:
glad to hear your pussy is "for blacks only". can't imagine too many white guys of discerning taste would want that sloppy manhole anyway!
that's pretty funny actually LOL

i for one would love that sloppy hole after it has been filled by a black man.

suppose on a positive that puss can take anything regardless if it has a pulse or not. How about showing us all a pic of the biggest object shoved up a pussy

Big

Have you seen the video clip of the woman lying there legs spread, she seems to be struggling a bit, and then her cunt opens and you see this silver circular thing, and she strains and a soda can pops out...it is awesome.

Huh?

littledickcuckold said:
Have you seen the video clip of the woman lying there legs spread, she seems to be struggling a bit, and then her cunt opens and you see this silver circular thing, and she strains and a soda can pops out...it is awesome.

Let me get this right, okay? A woman lays on the bed, opens her legs and a soda can pops out of her vagina...that qualifies as "awesome"? I'd be more impressed if it was the Grambling Marching Band popping out in full regalia playing the school fight song. Now THAT would be impressive.

ScottyBo said:
Let me get this right, okay? A woman lays on the bed, opens her legs and a soda can pops out of her vagina...that qualifies as "awesome"? I'd be more impressed if it was the Grambling Marching Band popping out in full regalia playing the school fight song. Now THAT would be impressive.

Sweet! So you've seen that video too?

Ugh, no thanks

It would look even better with some globs of Mandingo seed oozing out of that stretched hole

Users who are viewing this thread