• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Some white girls are too dumb to realise!

• Thread starterjjudge
  • Start date

jjudge

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2006
Hi everyone. First of all, great work on the interracial scene guys. It really is the way forward.
I just thought i'd share with you the fact that, no matter how enlightened some of us white guys are, and no matter how encouraging we can be, some white women are simply dumb as fuck and don't know when a good thing is on offer. let me explain...

I was screwing another guys wife for about 3 years. All the talk was of us getting together on a permanent basis and the sex was wild :) During our time, it was obvious that we were both into getting her some big black cock and steps were taken. let me be clear, I am not a cuckold wimp. I am 6'3", 215llbs rugby player with a thick 10" cock - i DON'T have an inferiority complex :) BUT......i do love watching white women get fucked senseless by black guys with big cocks and would have no problem with that happening to any partner of mine.

She was up for it, but she got cold feet and, because she is a materialistic cow, she stayed with her short, wimpy (her admission) small dicked & shit in bed hubby.

Just goes to show, you can ofer the girl a big cock and as much additional big black cock as she wants....but if she is just too plain dumb to see a great thing when its put in front of her, then all the enlghtenment, willingness and encouragement counts for fuck all.

Ladies, know when you are on to a good thaing....and accept all the additional good Black things your man will willingly allow you to have! :yumyum:

Are you for real?? :nutkick:

sadly....yes! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread