• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something Funny

• Thread starterdiycasper
  • Start date

diycasper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2005
A man visits his Doctor. Doctor I have a huge hole in my ass, let me have a look replies the Doctor, My God! what happened, I was fucked by an elephant replied the man, but an elephants cock is long and thin said the Doc, Ah but the bastard fingered me first said the man.

So a gallon of elephant sperm ran out of the huge hole and he could not get pregnant?

Not from that hole!!!!!!!!!

Josetta said:
So a gallon of elephant sperm ran out of the huge hole and he could not get pregnant?

Yes, Joe.... That was the unspoken punchline of that shitty joke. You nailed it.

What a creep, Yes, Joe Yes Joe unspoken punchline of that shitty joke. Not everyone finds a joke funny, but why the comment? Have you found a man that can get pregnant?

diycasper said:
What a creep, Yes, Joe Yes Joe unspoken punchline of that shitty joke. Not everyone finds a joke funny, but why the comment? Have you found a man that can get pregnant?

I guess this is a case of having too much knowledge about something fucks up the joke. An elephant's dick is as big around as some people's leg, so your "joke" derailed right there for me. (see attached image)

As far as the comment about getting pregnant being the unspoken punchline, that was directed at Joe. He is one of the more extreme fantasy players here and he has a tendency to take things out of context...like the punchlines of bad jokes.

elephant-penis.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread