Something Interesting

• Thread startermissouri_hubby
  • Start date

missouri_hubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 29, 2007
Hey Guys and Gals! Here's something new to heighten your internet experience!:clap:

Just go to Google and run a search on your username. Whoo Hoo! You'll get a list of posts you made on sites where you use that name! Which means YOU or ANYONE ELSE who runs the search can read your posts... without even signing in! Great for, oh, I don't know, those nosy people who want to dig up dirt but don't really know where to start. Google does all the work for them!:wtf:

Now I don't know about YOU, but although I have no problem expressing my thoughts and feelings to people who feel as I do on certain subjects, I really would rather the people who READ those posts at least have to have enough interest to 1) FIND the site on their own and 2) Have to join up! Why do I need Big Brother Google laying out a post-by-post history of what I've posted and where? Why, I bet in about two minutes I find THIS post listed on Google!:bitch:

Admins, what is the purpose of every post being listed on Google? Is it some snooper-dooper Big Brother bullshit requirement you can't get out of? At any rate, my friends, you've read the last post I will ever make... at this forum, or any other (at least after I've expressed this sentiment there).

And with that... I bid you farewell.

Missouri has a point, and if he uses the same name all over the net, then he might feel embarrassed about a few things he has written. We should be grateful for his warning.