Something new - Wedding ring shot glass cum challenge.

• Thread starterAdelphi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    game

Adelphi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2020
At our new year party last night and experienced something new.
A new couple invited by our friends were there and they had this idea...
We all picked a partner out of a hat at random. (pick again if you pick your own partner)
Wives had to put their wedding rings into a tall shot glass (girl from the new couple only had engagement ring)
Point of the game was the guys had to fuck and then cum into the shot glass as quick as they could.
Last to cum had to down the cum contents of the shot glass and clean the rings in his mouth.

I'm usually always fighting against cumming early so on this occasion it helped as despite wanting to enjoy the fuck... No way did I want to be last!
I shouldn't take as much pride as emptying my load into the glass of rings first but hey ho.

My best friend ended up being last and fair play he cleaned the rings and downed the cum. Wanted to video it but there was no way he was letting that happen.
My wife asked me after if I'd have done it. I think I would. she's made me eat my own creampie before and I'm pretty certain a few times I've eaten her out and the juices have not just been hers but they were unknown doners.

It was good fun but is this a popular thing? Has anyone done this before?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: monitaur, BigdaddyToronto, DanW_cuckold and 2 others
Damn, that sounds like a fun game for those of us who're still allowed to fuck our wives. I think I'll suggest a variation on this to my wife, where the next time her lover gets a group of guys together to take her, they all cum on her ring in a glass, then watch me down it all while cleaning her ring.

Reactions: Aussiewimpp
This sounds like a variation of a method (or one of the methods) thought to result in some men having problems with premature ejaculation. That is, post-puberty boys stand in a circle and masturbate simultaneously while watching each other. The first one to ejaculate "wins." Over time (according to this hypothesis), this game results in sustained motivation for boys to ejaculate more and more rapidly in order to be "the winners" — hence having problems with premature ejaculation, when they get older and have sex with women.

A difference would be: the game described by the original poster (above) is much more erotic.

It also sounds like a first-rate way to transmit the coronavirus / COVID-19. Did you and the other New Year's eve partiers have a method for preventing that? If so, what was your method?

Custer Laststand said:
It also sounds like a first-rate way to transmit the coronavirus / COVID-19. Did you and the other New Year's eve partiers have a method for preventing that? If so, what was your method?
Yeah, should have added a small print section to show people I wasn't being a dick breaking rules this year...
We live on a lovely island down in the Med and our friends and guests have been out for Christmas and New Year so had to do negative covid test for their "flightpass" to come into the island. Then they stayed with us so came into our "bubble" Fortunately they landed here before tighter restrictions kicked in. ;)

Last edited:
Adelphi said:
Yeah, should have added a small print section to show people I wasn't being a dick breaking rules this year...
We live on a lovely island down in the Med and our friends and guests have been out for Christmas and New Year so had to do negative covid test for their "flightpass" to come into the island. Then they stayed with us so came into our "bubble" Fortunately they landed here before tighter restrictions kicked in. ;)
Thanks for your clarification, Adelphi.