• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

something new

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
I wanted to post something a little different from my usual antics with my wife, and was wondering what some of u think about it, last night I had a dream about my step sister we were swimming in a pool it was just me and her I could see she had on a leopard bikini, she's about 5'3 , maybe 100 lbs very petite very pretty she also has large breast implants not huge but for her size they look very big id say she's probally a Dcup , ok so back to the dream im relaxing leaning on the side of the pool she's splashing around a few feet away from me and she tears to me and says " so are u ever gonna kiss me" and comes over and gives me a huge tounge kiss so were making out i can't resist and I reach and start squeezing her tits which she seems to love then she reaches down feels how hard I am and pulls my dick out and slides it in her self and we Fuck wildly in the pool till I unload in her then i wake up from the dream, the dream was cool it didn't freak me out or anything it was just weird, invade your wondering we didn't grow up together I didn't meet her till I was in my 20s and she's the same age

pic

I got a pic of her that I thought id add, I saw her today it was a little weird I kinda pictured her naked and was thinking dirty thoughts she had on little jean shorts open in the front so u could see her little black lace panties and she had on a little cut up tanktop that her tits were just about ready too pop out of and how I was wishing they did
060511011547.jpg

beatingadeadhorse1xw.gif................:d

Users who are viewing this thread