• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Something starting

• Thread startertripcr
  • Start date

tripcr

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 23, 2009
My wife has begun taking our dog to the public dog run area during the day. She talks about the other people she meets there. Lately she has been mentioning a particular guy more and more enjoying their chats, sharing things he's said to her etc. Generally she seems a bit infatuated with him.

Anyway, two days ago I was driving home midday and passed the dog run. I could see our car and one other in the lot so I pulled in to join my wife. As I walked from the lot to the fenced in run I could see her sitting on a picnic table bench with her back to me, apparently watching the dog run around. Right next to her sat a guy I didn't recognize. They were pressed hard thigh to thigh and had their near side ankles kind of wrapped together. Over the next minute or so I saw each of them lift their butt a little then settle back down. As close as they were I thought that one or both would have his/her arms around eacother but they didn't.

Very carefully I moved around in the brush surrounding the fence so I could see their frontsides. There I could see that although they were acting like they were watching the dogs in the distance they actually had their hands in each other's laps.

I squatted down to see under the table. In the shadow there I managed to see that they both had their pant tops undone and the waistbands that occasionally showed stretched over their hands and made it clear were exploring inside eachother's underwear.

I was watching my wife getting fingered as she stroked the guy's cock.

I heard another car drove up and its canine passenger bounded ahead to the park, warning them to straighten their clothes and move a bit apart.

I quickly left and came home. My wife returned a short while later, she said she had been chatting with some folks at the dog run and he was casually mentioned. I was pretty horny and asked for and got my cock sucked by her.

In the past I had told her if she wanted to suck someone else I was OK with it. She playfully asked if I still wanted that. I asked her if she had someone in mind, she hesitated then said no, she was just trying to turn me on more. So I leaned back and watched her sucking and said I was really getting off on the idea of her sucking someone else then I came.

Today (Saturday) she got a call, I overheard her say "Right now?" then "OK" then laugh. She didn't say anything about the call to but within minutes said she thought she would take the dog for a run and be back in an hour or so.

More as more happens.

Gives new meaning to "doggie style"

Love to hear more! Will you mention it to her or keep quiet?

When she got home Saturday I asked her how the dog park was. She said there were a lot of dogs and people there but she'd had a chance to chat with some folks she knew.

I suggested that we take some time in our hot tub to relax and she agreed. As she undressed I noticed her labia slightly swollen as they get when she is starting to get turned on.

As we sat in the tub I was thinking about what I had seen and where it might be headed and, of course, started to get hard. She noticed so I said I was having a fantasy about us being in the tub with another guy. She asked what we would do in this fantasy and I told her that I would sit on the tub edge and she would be on all fours in the water suck me. "What about him?", she asked and I told her I would signal him to get on his knees behind her and slip his cock into her.

"That sounds like fun", she said..... then she said "could I pick the guy?"

Before I could answer she told me to sit on the tub edge and when I did she got on all fours like I described and sucked me. I saw she had one of her hands between her legs and was touching herself as she sucked me.

"Too bad we don't have someone here now" I said and she "MMM'd" in agreement.

After we both came I asked her if she had been fanasizing about anyone in particular. She hesitated again and said no, just about the fantasy with a generic stranger behind her.

Note that I am alone right now because she is out running the dog again today (Sunday).

That dog is getting more social time then it know what to do with. I hope thier dogs are compatible lol
Congrats. How long till you go look at the dog park?

She came back from the dog park this afternoon and could hardly move, she said she had thrown her back out somehow, twisted wrong or something didn't know just how it had happened.

I got her in the hot tub again, this time mainly for therapy. As we relaxed I mentioned that the underwater lights were out and I should change them because in my fantasy I enjoy the view the lights give me of her feet and legs as she flirts with the extra guy. She laughed like the idea was a joke so I continued.

I thought of saying something about maybe she could pick someone up at the dog park but then thought better of saying that; so instead I suggested that we might invite a particular friend of ours over to tub.

I know she finds him "sweet" and has flirted with him before. She said "I suppose he would be OK" but in a disintersted way then changed the subject.

Her back injury precluded anything else happening but later it occurred to me that she had hurt her back like this once before when she had twisted round and sucked me in the front seat of our car. No way I'll ever find out if that was how she got hurt at the park but it makes me hard wondering now.

Dude, she is fucking him in the park. If you want to really satisfy yourself, dont go to the hot tub, do what I did when it happened to me. Take her to your bedroom and undress her. Her panties will be a soaked mess and her lips will be red. Go down on her. She will try to say no, but tell her you have to go down on her now. Eat her and when she lets you, you are going to taste the salty flavor that can only be one thing.

Then you will know. And you will have developed a taste for your wife that will NEVER leave you. Make her admit it while you are eating her out. It is much hotter because she will cum again and again.