• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Son's friend calls round

• Thread starterfanara
  • Start date

fanara

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 28, 2008
I came home early from work one day. My son's friend Terry was coming down the stairs adjusting his clothing. He looked flushed and embarrassed.

"Hi, Mr Williams. I was on my way home from school and needed the toilet. Hope you don't mind me calling in and using yours?"

"Any time, Terry, just ask Jane for anything you need."

"Gee, thanks, Mr Williams. See you soon."

Jane was in the bedroom changing the sheets. The sight of her bending over the bed made me horny. I slid my hand up her thighs. Gosh, her panties were wet! But then they usually were!

"Not now Jeff, I'm busy"

"C'mon Babe, just a quickie............"

I pushed her back on the bed and pulled her knickers off. There was a big pool of cum in them. That little fucker Terry must have been screwing her. I didn't say anything, pretending I hadn't noticed. I clamped my face on her cunt. It was swollen and puffy and oozing spunk which I lapped up eagerly before inserting my rigid tool into her babyhole. As it went in cum squirted out all over my balls. I had never been so excited, her quim was so slippery.........it was cock-heaven.

mmmm that is so hot!

Very nice. I am anxious to hear if there is a repeat visit

I wanted to see the action without either of them knowing so I rigged up a discret camera in the bedroom.

I had to wait a week before there was any more action. The bedroom door opened and in came Jane followed by Terry. No sooner were they in the room than they were all over each other, hands fondling asses and genitals rubbing together.

Jane gave Terry a strip-tease and then he tore his clothes off. Hmmm........not a bad cock for a boy.......

Jane lay on the bed , legs apart, and I watched Terry mount her. It appeared that she was guiding his cock into her cunt but I couldn't see anything except his muscular (and rather cute) young ass bouncing up and down as he fucked her furiously. He didn't last long, his body shuddered as he started to expel his seed into Jane's baby-hole. He appeared to spurt six or seven times then he pulled his still dribbling dick out of her pussy and offered it to her mouth. She sucked it eagerly and he gave her a mouthful of his spunk. She tried to swallow it all but some dribbled down her chin onto her breasts.

Terry went into the bathroom, I could hear him pisssing, and he came out cock dribbling urine and again made my wife clean him. Then he said,
"See ya next week, bye" and went.

Jane made no attempt to shower or clean up but just pulled her panties up.

What sort of a game was she playing? Obviously she wanted me to know I'd been cucked but she didn't say anything. I resolved to keep quiet and see what developed.

great story! keep us updated! any changes in her behavior?

Users who are viewing this thread