• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sons of sissy white males

• Thread startersissyvalerie
  • Start date

sissyvalerie

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 8, 2010
So, i've been thinking--what about the sons of sissy white males? Are they supposed to be feminized too? Are they to be raised as effeminate sissies from the time they're old enough to walk? Are sissy fathers going to need to teach their sons to be sissies as well? And how are sissy male children to behave toward Blacks? i'm new to all this, but am curious about how this should work. Can anyone provide some insight? Thanks in advance.

sissy valerie

sissy valerie
it is really up to the master of the house hold to decide on how son's of sissy males should be raised. master's sissy son is a girl fulltime feminized and started to learn how to dress at a young age. it is not to be said that children of any owned whites should show total respect towards any blacks.
diane

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SquirmingSub and ckc
Hi diane, and thanks for the response. As someone who's new to this, i want to learn as much as i can. it seems logical to me that sons of a white sissy male would probably take a major cue from their parent, but i'm not sure what that might involve in terms of dress, behaviors, attitudes, etc. (Please understand, i'm not talking about child molestation or underage sex at all. That's illegal and i would never want to harm a child in any way.)

I'm wondering what others think about this. Does anyone have ideas how how the male children of white sissies should be raised, or what the expectations for such children might be?

I may have a different take on this.At age 12 ,my son started to wear his sister’s panties.We took him to all sort of Doctors but it was for nothing. My mom told us to let him be himself.I was afraid for him and of ppl finding out.The society here is not much better when it comes to homosexuals. It seem thou that he had made his own friends and the parents came home to us asking if their own sissy sons can play with him as girls. It turn out that mom had set things up in an effort to help.One boy had a two-piece swim suit, a bikini.They all went crazy, wanting one too.It was the start of his cross dressing at home. I love my son gay or not.I did not think that I was going to be in a similar condition three years later.My mother invited my wife and I to an interracial swing.At 1st it did not "sink in" of it being sex with black men.I went looking for pussy. It was my mother’s sight of fucking a black man that turn me on so much.I knew in my heart that I wanted to feel like my mom.With-in a week I had my mom set me up with my 1st black man. My wife and my mom saw him fuck me in my mom’s bed.It took some months but I did tell my 15yrs old gay son and his 14yrs old sister that their father liked black men.I spoke to both of them at the same time knowing that if I said something to one the other will know.They asked questions that I thought was very adult but I was truthful.They were concern about my wife and I and our relationship. I had to say that its different but we do love one another. There were other personal things like sex.I knew that they knew a lot about sex but they were still not active. I told them that I felt feminine with a black man and took the female role.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Sissyjohn
Sorry for cutting it short on the 1st post.The thing is, that there must be some trust between you as a person and your son.I got to cross dress at home soon after and my son made it comfortable for me as he had been doing it for years.He actually thought me to be more fem.The relationship and the sex part I was in-front.AS he got older more personal question he ask me.I had already tell him about different black men different ways of love and sex.In 2009 I met an African man and we dated.He was every thing I was looking for in a man . The lovemaking was awesome and I felt complete. His mother was great also as she knew that he liked white bois like me and he could relate his goals too.We knew lawful we could not be man and wife but like others in my group we could be discreet and live that lifestyle. In 2009, June in a swing wedding I became his wife and my son was my maid of honor.We live in the same house but in our own bedroom and my wife has hers.My son is now 18 and sexually active. His dates like his fathers' are all black not that I blame him, lol.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
.My son is now 18 and sexually active. His dates like his fathers' are all black not that I blame him, lol.[/QUOTE]
and you are two happy white male wives and you and son can have the same date clean and sure
good life dear trini

Attachments

• 3475425148_6ecabccc2d.jpg
    3475425148_6ecabccc2d.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 819
Reactions: h5t6ca, SquirmingSub and Dark_Hung
trinidadynotme2 said:
I may have a different take on this.At age 12 ,my son started to wear his sister’s panties.We took him to all sort of Doctors but it was for nothing. My mom told us to let him be himself.I was afraid for him and of ppl finding out.The society here is not much better when it comes to homosexuals. It seem thou that he had made his own friends and the parents came home to us asking if their own sissy sons can play with him as girls. It turn out that mom had set things up in an effort to help.One boy had a two-piece swim suit, a bikini.They all went crazy, wanting one too.It was the start of his cross dressing at home. I love my son gay or not.I did not think that I was going to be in a similar condition three years later.My mother invited my wife and I to an interracial swing.At 1st it did not "sink in" of it being sex with black men.I went looking for pussy. It was my mother’s sight of fucking a black man that turn me on so much.I knew in my heart that I wanted to feel like my mom.With-in a week I had my mom set me up with my 1st black man. My wife and my mom saw him fuck me in my mom’s bed.It took some months but I did tell my 15yrs old gay son and his 14yrs old sister that their father liked black men.I spoke to both of them at the same time knowing that if I said something to one the other will know.They asked questions that I thought was very adult but I was truthful.They were concern about my wife and I and our relationship. I had to say that its different but we do love one another. There were other personal things like sex.I knew that they knew a lot about sex but they were still not active. I told them that I felt feminine with a black man and took the female role.
The son was just born to be a sissy. I'd imagine lots of cuckold men started out wearing their mothers panties around the age of 12 as well