• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Soon to be cuckold

• Thread starterai021323
  • Start date

ai021323

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2014
Hello all my wife and me have discussed the idea of me being a cuckold. We are very new but excited. I am posting a pic of my wife please share what you would do to her. Be detailed and dont hold back. We are hoping this is what she needs to push her over the edge. Thanks

Last edited:
Need to see her naked then I'd tell you how I'd use her

ai021323 said:

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

ai021323 said:
My wife and I have discussed the idea of me becoming a cuckold.

It's entirely proper and appropriate for you and your wife to be talking about that. She appears to be a woman deserving of much higher levels of sexual satisfaction than you or any other one man would be capable of providing to her.

ai021323 said:
We are very new but excited.

Excellent! That's a good sign...

ai021323 said:
I am posting a pic of my wife. Please share what you would do to her. Be detailed and don't hold back. We are hoping this will be what she needs to push her over the edge. Thanks.

Instead, I'll suggest to your sexy wife that she read "The Science of Cuckoldry" by Susan Gower, which can be found (for instance) here:

http: doubleslash b0ylu5t dot wordpress dot com slash 2013 slash 08 slash 10 slash the-science-of-cuckoldry-susan-gower slash

(no spaces) (or, you can google it). Perhaps it will help convince your wife of the desirability of a marriage in which she, by mutual agreement, is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes while you remain faithful as her self-acknowledged cuckold.

hoot little slut

I would have her lock you in chastity and deny you pleasure while she is getting everything she needs elsewhere, making you you regret ever thinking of her cucking you!!
Plus you will be cleaning up a lot afterwards LOL

Here this is for everyone let her hear what you would do to her

Last edited:
I would love to pump her flat belly full of my seed. Those nipples are amazing and I would love to make her cum on my fat cock while sucking on those nipples