• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sooo hungry for BBC

• Thread startergeorgia1
  • Start date
Why such a hotwife like you didn't have BBC yet

georgia1 said:
cunt is so wet and needs to be filled

You need it so much baby.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

kitchen table pic is awsome

would love to clean her out after being serviced

Nice, very nice Georgia. The shaved look would be even nicer.

Last edited by a moderator:
absolutely sensational, im not even going to elaborate.........stunning piece of ass
xxxxx

Luv to hammer that baby..

georgia1 said:
cunt is so wet and needs to be filled

Luv to meat u anywhere, anytime, let me know, my 11 travels....

any takers???

i am a 29 year female who loves bb. i live in lincoln, nebraska email me at madonnababy24@yahoo.com ill share pics there

Fayetteville has its share also. Hell, she could do the Razorback football and basketball teams!

I'd like to give it to you right now. ;-)

I am a U of A graduate, played some football. Plenty of coeds go for the blk dick. Got my first white pussy in Fayetteville. Still have connections there. So georgia, you near Fayetteville or Rogers or Bentonville? Maybe down hwy 71?

Let me know.

T

blacktyrone email me

black cock?

u need 2 b lookn 4 sum BLACK DICK!!!!!! i always thought a cock wuz a fowl..... i too, believe this iz fake.....if u want sum black dick, all u hav to du iz hit tha streets or a local bar, jus like anutha poster stated earlier.....

Her white womb

From what I see, very attractive, beautiful ass and hips, looks like a lot of potential here!

Have you ever given any serious consideration to allowing your womb to be used as a "black man's sperm bank" on a regular basis?

I think it would be a great use of your time!

That is some sexy pictures georgia
ever in the new york are for visit let me
know would love to fill up that southern pussy... cat

fayetteville BBC

Ill be in fayetteville the 18-22 on business. If interested email me at jiggy.walker17 at gmail.

Yeah, Georgia I'm in NWA so look me up and lets make it happen as I am the real deal. biggpappiar@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread