Soooo My Cuck Became Obsessed

• Thread starterMilkChocolate
  • Start date

MilkChocolate

Milk chocolate want slurpped up white boy
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2017
So I had to let the 55 year old go because he became to obsessed. He wanted too much time and it really just got uncomfortable. I really wish I could find a older guy who understands my personal time is personal but when I want you to suck this hot load of cum out my pussy you're available!!! And he was the perfect Country Farm Boy big truck everything I ask for just got to addicted to me...Damn...

Sorry to hear that, but at least you did get to have some fun with him

Reactions: MilkChocolate
Yes, but it sucks that he got addicted 2 sucking and now I can't deal with it...I really want find a couple we can play with

A creative sub-couple would work for you your dominate side as a couple.

SquirmingSub said:
A creative sub-couple would work for you your dominate side as a couple.
Yes...

MilkChocolate said:
So I had to let the 55 year old go because he became to obsessed. He wanted too much time and it really just got uncomfortable. I really wish I could find a older guy who understands my personal time is personal but when I want you to suck this hot load of cum out my pussy you're available!!! And he was the perfect Country Farm Boy big truck everything I ask for just got to addicted to me...Damn...

Well, that's unfortunate. But, relationships don't always work out the way one would like.

It sounds like you and your husband need to search for a white couple (as opposed to a white single man) closer to home. I gather you had to do a lot of driving to get together with your prospect who didn't work out.

MilkChocolate said:

Based on what you and your husband both seek from the arrangement, the most ideal scenario may indeed be to find a creative submissive couple, a couple that can commit to you both as a couple. A couple willing to submit to belonging to you and your husband and following your protocols.

Custer Laststand said:
Well, that's unfortunate. But, relationships don't always work out the way one would like.

It sounds like you and your husband need to search for a white couple (as opposed to a white single man) closer to home. I gather you had to do a lot of driving to get together with your prospect who didn't work out.
Yes we're looking for a couple now. No the rise wasn't bad at all.

SquirmingSub said:
Based on what you and your husband both seek from the arrangement, the most ideal scenario may indeed be to find a creative submissive couple, a couple that can commit to you both as a couple. A couple willing to submit to belonging to you and your husband and following your protocols.
Right! That's exactly what we want

MilkChocolate said:
MilkChocolate. What a shame, sorry your farm boy with the big truck did not work out. But just think about it. You are one hot sexy chocolate cupcake filled with hot cum for the man to eat. So just what in the world makes you think a red blooded farm boy who loves cum filled chocolate cupcakes, would not become obsessed with you. Now it is a low down rotten shame that it has to be that way. But that is how it is, for it is rough all over. Please have a little mercy on him and give him your special treat once in awhile. Wishing you The Best. okdeacon

MilkChocolate said:

Your chances of finding a white couple suitable for both you and your husband's sexual desires would be increased, most likely, if you were to visit a swinger's club. If you live in or near a (somewhat) large city, the chances of finding one relatively near-by will be better than if you live in a small town, in which case you might have to do some driving.

As I understand it, most swinger's clubs accept prospective new members on an "observation only" bases; meaning, they cam come and observe the action, at least once, without being expected to participate, unless they want to.

If you visit such a club, where... by definition... married couples want to have sex with people other than each other... but you get a bad feeling about it for any reason, I would suggest leaving and looking for an alternative swinger's club.

There may be such clubs that seek members attracted to biracial sex. If so, such clubs would maximize your chances, it would seem, of finding what you're seeking. This would be something you could enquire about when you first contact a prospective club.

Custer Laststand said:
Your chances of finding a white couple suitable for both you and your husband's sexual desires would be increased, most likely, if you were to visit a swinger's club. If you live in or near a (somewhat) large city, the chances of finding one relatively near-by will be better than if you live in a small town, in which case you might have to do some driving.

As I understand it, most swinger's clubs accept prospective new members on an "observation only" bases; meaning, they cam come and observe the action, at least once, without being expected to participate, unless they want to.

If you visit such a club, where... by definition... married couples want to have sex with people other than each other... but you get a bad feeling about it for any reason, I would suggest leaving and looking for an alternative swinger's club.

There may be such clubs that seek members attracted to biracial sex. If so, such clubs would maximize your chances, it would seem, of finding what you're seeking. This would be something you could enquire about when you first contact a prospective club.
Well thanks! I wish I could find a place around here like that we would love it.

MilkChocolate said:
Well thanks! I wish I could find a place around here like that we would love it.

Hey... you're welcome, Ms. MiIkchocolate.

I suggest doing your searching online. Try googling "swinger's clubs in or near [your town or city]." If you find one, don't actually go there. Rather, if they give contact information, get in touch by e-mail or phone and ask them if they seek or accept couples who want interracial sex. If the answer is "yes," press on and ask about how many black members they have compared to how many white members. If their answers to your questions seem positive, you and your husband might then consider going there for an initial visit.

If their answers make it clear that couples wanting interracial sex are not welcome nor encouraged to join (or words to that effect), you can take that as a indication you will probably be best off to stay away. Obviously, you don't want to find yourselves the only black couple in the midst of whites you don't know, who feel hostile toward blacks and other minority groups.

With reasonable caution, you and your husband should be able to find what you want — but, I encourage you to avoid underestimating the need for reasonable caution.

Your so informative thanks so much! Yes I will look into that for sure...Yes don't want to be nowhere unsafe I will research this today I am really wanting to fing another one I had so much fun he just didn't turn out right :(

MilkChocolate said:
Your so informative thanks so much! Yes I will look into that for sure...Yes don't want to be nowhere unsafe I will research this today I am really wanting to fing another one I had so much fun he just didn't turn out right :(

You're welcome, Ms. MilkChocolate.

It occurs to me you may have been too hasty in dismissing your submissive white boy (who is 61). Since you considered it a good — perhaps even a very good — relationship, except he came on too strong in certain ways, there might be some techniques you can use to tamp down his enthusiasm and induce him to behave in ways you want and need, rather than in ways he wants and (thinks he) needs.

I'll give this some further thought, then post my suggestions later today or this weekend. Meanwhile, you might keep in mind the old saying: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."

Reactions: Knk069
Along the lines of what Custer says, maybe you can have some fun by offering him a chance to be your cuckold again. Make him jump through hoops to get the chance to show you he can behave. You could tell him to open a post on the forum (or elsewhere) and post a tribute to you each day for a month but not contact you. Throughout the month you could read his tributes and post a new assignment for him, or just ignore him. After he satisfies the initial back-in-your-good-graces period you can resume being his cuckoldress but under strict rules. I'm sure you can think of cruel punishments for him to repent. Have fun!

MilkChocolate said:

He needed to be put into a cock cage and receive a spanking now and again - so he understood your rules.

Your absolutely right were videoing now as I type this....And to see his cleans shaven smooth silver beard makes my kitty so creamy and hot...he will know this...the way his green eyes are slanted looking at me he just wants to look no talking just see me...It feels soo good to have him baack :) lol...#SomethingHeWillNeveerKnow