Sorry more advice?

• Thread starterDawolfguy
  • Start date

Dawolfguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2021
Sorry to be a bother again but I'm in need or more advice

Fyi: I did and do know talking it out and agreeable rules are key that's not the problem my mind keeps bouncing back and forth that's the problem

So me and my wife have talked and talked to where we have a whole list of guys wanting to fuck her but we put it on pause because I keep having these days or small moments where I feel all the worries and everything of losing her, jealousy, & not being bigger or better yeah thats kinda some of the point but I don't want that aspect I just wana share her for her pleasure even if it turns me on idk I feel it also does not because its obvious it does I just cant tell if I like the idea over really doing it and I know try it once to tell but idk I already got these fears out of my head but now there back. Any recommendations? (Just personal experience of how you may or got through it)

Bty this may seem hypocritical but I do wana here what everyone thinks of the pic I feel alright sharing because she used this for here tinder account which she deleted until we figure it out

Last edited:
You are going to feel insecure about it that is natural, either is works for you two or doesn't you won't know until it happens, You will either be turned on and so will she or you will be angry and she will feel guilty. Only one way to find out.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
lvillemwf said:
You are going to feel insecure about it that is natural, either is works for you two or doesn't you won't know until it happens, You will either be turned on and so will she or you will be angry and she will feel guilty. Only one way to find out.
That helps hearing it but what sucks is that I know because that wasthe first thing that came to mind but again hearing it really does help calm me a bit so thank you so much!

Dawolfguy said:
Sorry to be a bother [you-all] again, but I'm in need or more advice. .......... My wife and I have talked and talked to where we have a whole list of guys wanting to fuck her.
That sounds very positive.

A good first step would be for both you and your (apparently-sexy and attractive) wife to make sure you are fully vaccinated, to protect yourselves from the coronavirus. Then, make sure at least 14 days have elapsed since her and your second vaccinations before she takes her first lover. Then, make sure you wife's first lover has also been fully vaccinated and at least 14 days have elapsed since his second vaccination.

If you are in the category of people who are opposed to getting vaccinated, please remind yourselves that the risk of adverse consequences from the vaccination is infinitely smaller than the risk of really severe adverse consequences if you wife picks up the coronavirus. And, if she acquires it, you too will acquire it.

Please be safe as you and your wife continue to contemplate expanding her sexual horizons and psychological satisfactions. Those are worthwhile goals.

Reactions: crt