• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sorta new to the LS and looking for some advice

• Thread starterrenonympho
  • Start date

renonympho

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
www.myspace.com
My husband and I have been swinging for 10 years. He was my first and he always said he wanted me to experience everything so I wouldn't get bored with him. After a few years of swinging it became more about me just hooking up with other guys then me and my hubby swapping. Once we started swinging I realized that my husband's 4 inch cock was not the norm. I began to enjoy being with larger men. Finally my husband suggested I stop having 1 nighters and find a boyfriend. Niether of us knew anything about cuckoldry but I was down for it and I found a bf. With a 9 inch dick. He satisfied me more then my husband ever had. We were together for a year until he realized he couldn't handle me being married. I've been with several men since but have never found another steady that I could connect with. Trust me I would love o find a nice hung man to have a relationship with and I keep having fun until I do.

About 6 months ago my husband discovered cuckoldry on the internet and told me "THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT I FEEL AND WHAT I AM INTO". It scared me at first but realized it really is nothing different from what we had been doing with the exception of my bf humiliating my husband.

So the search is on but it has been so difficult finding guys into this.

I found 1 guy I was really into. We were going strong when my husband came to me with one of his fantasies that he says he wants to make reality. He says it would be the ultimate in cuckoldry. He wants me to find a guy and after a few years of being together and building our relationship, he wants me to divorce him so I can marry the boyfriend and keep the cuck as our servant. Not as a slave or anything dark like that, but more like Mr. Belvedere where he takes care of the house and stuff like that as well as cleaning me.

I kinda like the idea but it scares me at the same time. Do you think I should pursue it?

I included a couple pics. 1 is of me and one of my boyfriends. what do you think? I'll post 1 of hubbys tiny dick later

Attachments

• .mjones27.1155879048.jpg
    .mjones27.1155879048.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • Nancy XXX 12.jpg
    Nancy XXX 12.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,290
  • ass pic 07 best.jpg
    ass pic 07 best.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 912
you are very tasty

No, I do not think you should. The marriage is number one and cuckold/swinging is for adding something to the marriage. If you divorce him and marry another guy, then that´s the number 1 relation, I´m not sure your husband knows what he asks for, sounds like something made up in fantasyland. Then it should stay there too.

and when relationships change/shift.. your new husband may boot the cuck out of the relationship. is that what he wants?

a possible solution:
My wife had her BF/stud move in w/us. They pretty much act married.. and i'm the 'nanny' when they have date-night.

Who knows, maybe he would be better as a servant than as a husband? Maybe he simply doesn't know what he is asking about, but maybe he would be more comfortable in that role?
It's easy to test this... I know that his main fantasy is to see you with some other guy, but test the other part first, then you will both know if that's something you would be comfortable with - agree to degrade him from husband status to servant status for some limited amount of time. After that time you can both decide if you want to go further...

Thats probably the best idea I've heard yet. Thanks

renonympho said:
Thats probably the best idea I've heard yet. Thanks

Please keep us informed :)

I live in Reno

Would love to talk to both of you regarding cuck/bull live in relationship.

Saphiregirl: an adventure game

Hi, nice story, go on with the good work, show cuck that UR loved by men, they love your body and they are dreaming of having sex with you!!! Become the centre of male attention, become a BBC slut!

thanks for the replies. If anyone would like to chat with me hit me up on a PM. I love to chat with potential bulls

Visit Las Vegas

Hey sexy, if you ever visit Las Vegas give me a ring on yim: Dimelo80 I'd love to have a taste of you :)

Hi Reno Nympho

I have always wanted to love and support a woman who was willing to let herself enjoy many other men with my approval and blessing. And yes, I would gladly do the laundry, make the dinners, dust and mop, if I could just know that this woman was mine, and that we are both in love with her going out at night and making love with the best men she can find. Damn right I would support her.

But I guess the point that may be hidden here, is that I want her to be mine. I want her enjoying sexual pleasures with other men because I love her. But I also want her at peace and remaining with me because she knows I love her, and she loves me. I also want her staying with me because she knows I'll keep her free. I want to marry a woman who is willing to safely and responcibly enjoy sexual freedom. And I want to protect that right, and help assure her safety.

PS, I am a six incher who barely works anymore. But I want to spoil a woman who loves to fuck. So, how do you suppose my chances are?

Very Hot in a Dark Way!

renonympho said:
My husband and I have been swinging for 10 years. He was my first and he always said he wanted me to experience everything so I wouldn't get bored with him. After a few years of swinging it became more about me just hooking up with other guys then me and my hubby swapping. Once we started swinging I realized that my husband's 4 inch cock was not the norm. I began to enjoy being with larger men. Finally my husband suggested I stop having 1 nighters and find a boyfriend. Niether of us knew anything about cuckoldry but I was down for it and I found a bf. With a 9 inch dick. He satisfied me more then my husband ever had. We were together for a year until he realized he couldn't handle me being married. I've been with several men since but have never found another steady that I could connect with. Trust me I would love o find a nice hung man to have a relationship with and I keep having fun until I do.

About 6 months ago my husband discovered cuckoldry on the internet and told me "THIS IS IT! THIS IS WHAT I FEEL AND WHAT I AM INTO". It scared me at first but realized it really is nothing different from what we had been doing with the exception of my bf humiliating my husband.

So the search is on but it has been so difficult finding guys into this.

I found 1 guy I was really into. We were going strong when my husband came to me with one of his fantasies that he says he wants to make reality. He says it would be the ultimate in cuckoldry. He wants me to find a guy and after a few years of being together and building our relationship, he wants me to divorce him so I can marry the boyfriend and keep the cuck as our servant. Not as a slave or anything dark like that, but more like Mr. Belvedere where he takes care of the house and stuff like that as well as cleaning me.

I kinda like the idea but it scares me at the same time. Do you think I should pursue it?

I included a couple pics. 1 is of me and one of my boyfriends. what do you think? I'll post 1 of hubbys tiny dick later

Almost sounds like something my first wife talked about. When we divorced for reasons other then sexual play, she would always drop by after she was out playing with others, sometimes I would even entertain them, dinner etc. Sexually submissive to one of her lovers that become her second hubby. I must say, that I stay your hubby's proposed idea sounds off the wall to some although back in the days, I would have been more then willing to be a servent of sorts for my exwife and her new hubby. GaSubM4Fun@aol.com

How does your hubby feel about being humiliated?

Users who are viewing this thread