• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South Carolina Wife

• Thread starterjohnblack
  • Start date
J

johnblack

This is my wife from South Carolina

Reactions: Reyy
Thanks she is kinky only with me though but who knows

We go to Myrtle Beach alot and to the Mountains this fall alot....Been with her 2 years and she is great in bed. She and I both wanted to show the world and to see what men really thought of her.. So leave as many comments as u can..

Reactions: Reyy
She's Damn Sexy! Sensuality is ozzing out of her. Those are the best kind of females for hot sweaty sex!

she looks good enough to eat ...

pimpology101 said:
I think she needs about 5-7 black cocks!
She's already been posted. Check the cuckold forum of this place. He's a fake.

johnblack said:
Shes never cheated but wants to know what men think of her ...Leave as many comments as u like.

never cheated ey?

I thought this was your girlfriend?

you're a loser dude.

Attachments

• notso55.JPG
    notso55.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 662
  • lil65.jpg
    lil65.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 762
that is one sexy little cunt

Why would you post pictures of someone who posts in this forum and claim it as your wife. You are a fucken idiot. Its notsoinnocentgirl

Some people are just so stupid and weird and have nothing better to do with their lives...the one thing I cant stand is the loser, sicko guys that are on here.

Looks like somebody is busted!

I'm surprised he's not banned. Look at his post history. He's done it numerous of times. I suppose this loser gets a high off it. He could've simply made an amatuer wife thread. But, noooo he wants to fantasize. Douche.

Users who are viewing this thread