• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South Jersey Couple looking for BBC for Wife

• Thread starterkp3some
  • Start date

kp3some

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2005
Hello there. Married, professional mid 30's couple looking for 8 in. or more for wife. We have had several experiences and have enjoyed them. Hubby is straight and not a cuckold, he simply like for wife to experience all that a full sex life with multiple people has to offer. He sometimes participates and joins in and usually takes photos or video. This need not be a one time deal and she would prefer several frequent gentlemen callers, as time allows. She is always well trimmed and shave and would prefer you to be too. Safe sex and discretion is a must! Attached are some photos of her with a regular "friend". So if interested well hung and between the ages of 25 & 40. give us a shout.

Attachments

• kp-clit-2.JPG
    kp-clit-2.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 293
  • kp-cock.JPG
    kp-cock.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 385
  • deep-closeup2.JPG
    deep-closeup2.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 244
I like her ass! It needs to be plowed by my BBC!

Hello.. I am a south NJ black male, 33 years old,
5'5", 155lbs, medium built, short br hr, br eyes, very interested in regular encounters with a south NJ mwf.
I am clean, discreet, hung 8 inches from Atlantic City area. Email njmaleluvsgals@yahoo.com

Michael

Hello..... Very nice pics. I am a 31yr old black male here from Philly just across the bridge. I am 6'1, 220lbs. If interested please send me an email at wiseguybg99@yahoo.com

Nice pics! Do you have an yahoo profile?

I could play with you...

Philly blk man here i would love to get to know wife.... get back to me and lets see if we can get something done....sooon.

No yahoo profile

corno_manso_no_rs said:
Nice pics! Do you have an yahoo profile?

Hi Corno, Thx! I do not have a yahoo profile.

Mantua Section

tucan24 said:
very nice pictures black male here i nnyc parot24@yahoo.com where you guys located

Hi Tucan. We are in / around the Mantua section of South Jersey (Glouster County). We're about 25 - 30 minutes from Philly.

KP

Users who are viewing this thread