• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

South NJ Blk M 4 Curvy MWF

• Thread starternjmaleluvgals
  • Start date

njmaleluvgals

SBM Seeking PAWG Wife MWC Long Term - South NJ
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
Atlantic City NJ
Atlantic City, NJ:

Blk M looking for curvy, busty MWF for discreet gf. I am a single black male, 34, 5'5", 157lbs, short brown hair, br eyes, hung 8 inches, straight, attractive, clean-cut, d/d free, well-spoken, well-mannered, intelligent, and laid-back from Atlantic City, NJ area.

I would love to meet shapely woman with big tits and bubble butt. I like feminine types that love being slutty in the bedroom and desires a black boyfriend. I enjoy kissing, sucking on big, natural tits, oral and anal, deep penetration. Clean, discreet, disease and drug free. Id like to be able to cum inside if possible. I would like my MWF lover to dress in skimpy underwear like thongs, g-strings, micropanties, very short teddys, and sexy lingerie.

Please send email with interest with a pic to njmaleluvsgals@yahoo.com Serious only and willing to meet. Single/Divorce white women also welcome.

Hi I believe you answered our post the other day. I somehow misplaced it. Wife is not sure if she still wants this, are you still intrested in seducing her? If so is Wed the5th or thur the 6th better for you? She will not do anal, and you must use protection, but can cum on her 38d's.

Users who are viewing this thread