Southern California Asians

• Thread starterSoCalFreak
  • Start date

What filthy, kinky things would you do to her while I watch?

• Total voters

SoCalFreak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2019
Orange County, CA
Hello! I am married to a hot Asian wife and interested in chatting with other guys married to Asian women in the SoCal area. Ideally, would like to meet up one day so I can show you our sex tapes and nasty photos. If interested, please message me. Here are a few photos that I have previously posted on here. No flaky people please.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, gandalfaf, toolman and 25 others
Hey sexy pics. I have an Asian hot wife as well, love to show her off and I've been lucky enough to get her shared twice! Her pussy looks so beautiful with another man's fat cock stretching her loose!

Screenshot_20201109-223426_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200924-011310_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20200924-011347_Photos.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, lknforfun, miko247 and 23 others
Hornycuckrm said:
Hey sexy pics. I have an Asian hot wife as well, love to show her off and I've been lucky enough to get her shared twice! Her pussy looks so beautiful with another man's fat cock stretching her loose!

Screenshot_20201109-223426_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20200924-011310_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20200924-011347_Photos.jpg
Very hot!!! Are you also in SoCal?

• Love
Reactions: DiegoSC
That
SoCalFreak said:
Hello! I am married to a hot Asian wife and interested in chatting with other guys married to Asian women in the SoCal area. Ideally, would like to meet up one day so I can show you our sex tapes and nasty photos. If interested, please message me. Here are a few photos that I have previously posted on here. No flaky people please.

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Sexy pussy

• Love
Reactions: HornyAsianLover and SoCalFreak
Bump. Looking to hear what nasty, filthy and disgusting things you would do to my wife : ) The nastier, the better.

Thank you

SoCalFreak said:
Bump. Looking to hear what nasty, filthy and disgusting things you would do to my wife : ) The nastier, the better.

Thank you

I would jam a buttplug into her asshole while she is sucking on my shaft.

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Focker and SoCalFreak
bullbwc said:
I would jam a buttplug into her asshole while she is sucking on my shaft.
Nice!!! I would love to see you then jam your cock into her asshole, tear her apart and fill her with cum. Leave her there dripping like a filthy slut.

Bumpity bump. Want to hear what you would do with my wife's pussy. Still looking to meet up with others in SoCal.

SoCalFreak said:

image.jpeg image.jpeg
I want to put my fist in her vagina and fuck her rough in her kids bed

SlutWifeKimmy said:
I have Philipina slut wife, I am here at SoCal but she is in Philippines, Is that counts and I can share her pics?
Show the *****

• Love
Reactions: SlutWifeKimmy
Hey, have Filipino wife. We lived in San Diego, but moved. Still come often there as we have property. Hit me up. Your wife looks delicious! Mine loves huge cocks.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, NarutoKun, SoCalFreak and 2 others
Wow,,her eyes make me so hard..gorgeous

Hornycuckrm said:

Sexy body!

Hornycuckrm said:

Super hot wife!! I would love to stuff that tight pussy & fill her up.

Reactions: bullbwc and Hornycuckrm