• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

southern california wife for 4th of july fun

• Thread starterDT10
  • Start date

DT10

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2004
hi everyone, i would like to ****** you and your friends to any southern california 4th of july fire works show. i would love to have 2 or 3 handsome black men have some fun with me while everyone watches the sky and my husband watches us. i will dress for your pleasure and i promise to take very good care of you after the show.

NSS
(newsuperslut)

Hi

is her name sue? if yes i know her

it is not

You should have a very nice 4th. Hope you find the guys to help you. Your hubby is a very lucky man.

brownsnake said:
love that as baby stunning looking woman

thanks, wish you were closer

lilwhtdick61 said:
You should have a very nice 4th. Hope you find the guys to help you. Your hubby is a very lucky man.

we have two response so far, one looks very promising, we were hoping for a group, still a couple days to build one

DT10 said:
hi everyone, i would like to ****** you and your friends to any southern california 4th of july fire works show. i would love to have 2 or 3 handsome black men have some fun with me while everyone watches the sky and my husband watches us. i will dress for your pleasure and i promise to take very good care of you after the show.

NSS
(newsuperslut)

Love the pics...you seem to get sexier and sexier.

Users who are viewing this thread