• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern California

• Thread starterblackcockincali
  • Start date

blackcockincali

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2007
What can I say? I can say alot but why when we can let our bodies to the talkin? LOL I'm looking for a sexy lady to have fun sex with. I'll let the pics tell you what I look like and what IT looks like. LOL I'm real, laid back, 25, 6'4" and if you want to know more please just contact me.

Mmmmm...i want!

Where in la are you? Email me at socalfun3000@yahoo.com. Im 32 hotwife,thin, white, great ass. Needing bbc. Had a few when i was 18-20,and married a lil dick white guy ...and getting more and more craving a real mans cock. Tired of my black toys, wanna slut for the real thing. Hubby will watch, may join, he is straight.

mmm, nice san diego here. 49, mwf

blackcockincali said:
What can I say? I can say alot but why when we can let our bodies to the talkin? LOL I'm looking for a sexy lady to have fun sex with. I'll let the pics tell you what I look like and what IT looks like. LOL I'm real, laid back, 25, 6'4" and if you want to know more please just contact me.

We live in San Diego and are looking for bull, we are a cuckold couple

Users who are viewing this thread