• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Spanked in front of the whole bar

• Thread starterBadlandsmans
  • Start date

Badlandsmans

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2018
This is how we first got into this and how she became interested in bbc.
It was years ago when we were both in college. We went out to a local bar with a bunch of friends for some drinks. After a few hours and a few drinks we saw that the bar offered birthday spanks. We all enjoyed watching some other girl get taken up onto the bar, bent over a chair, and spanked 22 times by the huge black bartender. My girlfriend and her friends were obviously very interested in watching this and started joking about each other doing it. Then they made a bet that whoever lied and said it was their birthday for spanks would get a free round of drinks from the rest of our group. Since my girlfriend's birthday was the closest, they decided she should be the one to do it. They asked if it was okay with me and since I was already a few drinks in, I agreed.
I watched her go up the bar and talk to the bartender. He then nodded and jumped on top of the bar and pulled her up. Everyone cheered knowing my girlfriend was about have her ass spanked by this huge black guy.
He pulled the chair up on the bar and bent her over it with her ass facing the crowd. Everyone cheered and a lot of guys were whistling seeing her bent over. She was wearing tight jeans that perfectly showed off the curve of her thighs and her cheeks. He began spanking her HARD and I could tell she loved it. I already knew that she loves being spanked. But now seeing this huge black guy smacking his hand onto her ass bent over for everyone, I was rock hard in the middle of the bar.
The whole bar was cheering encouraging him to keep going. Some guys were even shouting things about her ass. I couldn't make out too much of it but I know there were a lot of comments like "destroy that big ass" and "make it jiggle!" And it did jiggle. Every time he spanked her again, her whole body moved. Her thighs rippled in her jeans and her swung. I bet her tits swung too from the front.
I could tell the bartender liked her ass too since I was taking a lot of time staring at it in between smacks and leaving his hand on it for just a little too long after.
Finally he lent over and whispered something in her ear. Then I saw her turn and nod with a smile.
He turned to the crowd, pointed at her ass and asked "do you want to see more spanks?" Everyone cheered.
Then he moved his hands up to her waist and slid her jeans down right below her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe her. Her bare ass, only covered by a tiny lace black thong was now bent over in front of a crowded bar and it was already turning red.
The bartender then moved his hand up and down her ass cheek and then began slapping again. Now everyone could definitely see her ass jiggle with each slap.
Finally when he was one she stood up and slid up her jeans and had the bartender help her back down. I couldn't see her once she was back on the floor but eventually she came back and asked me how I liked it. I told her I loved it.
We then went back home and fucked for hours.

• Love
Reactions: labarababa, ksfarmcpl, DannyBoyx and 2 others
That’s hot

Badlandsmans said:
This is how we first got into this and how she became interested in bbc.
It was years ago when we were both in college. We went out to a local bar with a bunch of friends for some drinks. After a few hours and a few drinks we saw that the bar offered birthday spanks. We all enjoyed watching some other girl get taken up onto the bar, bent over a chair, and spanked 22 times by the huge black bartender. My girlfriend and her friends were obviously very interested in watching this and started joking about each other doing it. Then they made a bet that whoever lied and said it was their birthday for spanks would get a free round of drinks from the rest of our group. Since my girlfriend's birthday was the closest, they decided she should be the one to do it. They asked if it was okay with me and since I was already a few drinks in, I agreed.
I watched her go up the bar and talk to the bartender. He then nodded and jumped on top of the bar and pulled her up. Everyone cheered knowing my girlfriend was about have her ass spanked by this huge black guy.
He pulled the chair up on the bar and bent her over it with her ass facing the crowd. Everyone cheered and a lot of guys were whistling seeing her bent over. She was wearing tight jeans that perfectly showed off the curve of her thighs and her cheeks. He began spanking her HARD and I could tell she loved it. I already knew that she loves being spanked. But now seeing this huge black guy smacking his hand onto her ass bent over for everyone, I was rock hard in the middle of the bar.
The whole bar was cheering encouraging him to keep going. Some guys were even shouting things about her ass. I couldn't make out too much of it but I know there were a lot of comments like "destroy that big ass" and "make it jiggle!" And it did jiggle. Every time he spanked her again, her whole body moved. Her thighs rippled in her jeans and her swung. I bet her tits swung too from the front.
I could tell the bartender liked her ass too since I was taking a lot of time staring at it in between smacks and leaving his hand on it for just a little too long after.
Finally he lent over and whispered something in her ear. Then I saw her turn and nod with a smile.
He turned to the crowd, pointed at her ass and asked "do you want to see more spanks?" Everyone cheered.
Then he moved his hands up to her waist and slid her jeans down right below her ass cheeks. I couldn't believe her. Her bare ass, only covered by a tiny lace black thong was now bent over in front of a crowded bar and it was already turning red.
The bartender then moved his hand up and down her ass cheek and then began slapping again. Now everyone could definitely see her ass jiggle with each slap.
Finally when he was one she stood up and slid up her jeans and had the bartender help her back down. I couldn't see her once she was back on the floor but eventually she came back and asked me how I liked it. I told her I loved it.
We then went back home and fucked for hours.
and when was she then fucked by an other? is there a next story?

Super hot! Thanks for sharing

"This is how we first got into this and how she became interested in bbc." Was she interested only in being spanked by BBC or did things progress into more?? Continue the story, please!

Users who are viewing this thread